Gym supplements (creating monohydrate)

Diet info and questions.

Moderator: admin

Gym supplements (creating monohydrate)

Postby brozzy1 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:55 pm

Hi all

I was diagnosed with TMAU About 9 years ago now, I still stick stringently to my diet and keep protein in my diet to an absolute minimum, haven't eaten egg ever since the diagnosis. However recently I have had to start going to the gym In order to strengthen my joints due a few serious injuries I have picked up playing sport. Everybody recommends protein shakes to help me as I am struggling a bit due to my diet. I stupidly tried one shake which resulted in the obvious and a massive panic attack whilst being on a night out. Therefore I was wondering would there be any issues with creatine supplements?? I myself can't see an issue as I think it's a completely different metabolic pathway and is just an energy supplement, just thought I would ask and see if anybody had ever used it.

Many thanks,
brozzy1

Re: Gym supplements (creating monohydrate)

Postby sacrosanct » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:24 pm

Hi,

I have used micronised creatine monohydrate before but can't honestly say whether or not it made a difference to my scent.

My understanding of the uses of creatine is that it helps muscle mass retain water, allowing for more exercise before you 'feel the burn' and therefore allowing you to push that little bit harder.

I haven't heard of it used for energy.
sacrosanct

Return to Diet