Website - Donations / Upkeep

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS - READ HERE

Moderator: admin

Re: Website - Donations / Upkeep

Postby Lisa » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Done. :)

Thankyou again so much for this site, it's a Godsend, keep up the great work.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Lisa

Postby admin » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Thanks so much Lisa for the donation and kind words,, :D

It would be great if everyone who donates replies to this thread when they donate (if they want to / feel able to) so we can all see how we are helping each other and future sufferers.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Lisa » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 am

Admin, surely there must be a way we can get funding for this site, so you dont have to do it all on your own?

I'm seeing my GP next week, I''ll ask him, see if he has any ideas etc. If you dont ask, you dont get.
Lisa

Postby kittycat » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:18 pm

:o sorry we left you struggling on alone for 18 months admin :oops: thank you so much for all your hard work, it is much appreciated... Hope you and your lovely family have a good 2013 :D kcx
kittycat

Postby sadlady » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:41 pm

hello
thank you for letting me join in to this forum i would gladly make a donation of £5 annually dont know where should send to please give some more details
regards,
sadlady
sadlady

Postby admin » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:53 pm

Hiya,

if you go to the home page http://www.tmau.org.uk/

there is a 'Paypal Donate' icon, under that is a box where you enter the amount in £ (GBP) then click on the grey 'donate' button, this will take you to paypal where you can donate.

If you dont have a payapl account or know anyone who does then don't worry just use the forum for as long as you like until you do.
admin
Site Admin

Postby malory » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:51 pm

I would be very happy to pay an annual fee to maintain this site. Thank you for creating it and running it for so long!! I've donated here before but would be happy to receive an annual reminder. Thank you!!
malory

Postby admin » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:29 pm

email from Kelly who appeared in the daily mail article and video a short while ago;

Hi Grahame,

Firstly I want to thank you for your efforts with the website. When times were really getting quite hard and I couldn't find answers anywhere your website told me all I needed to know. It gave me a place to start and made me realise I wasn't going crackers or being bullied, the problem was real. I hope to do the same for as many others as possible with my story.

It didn't feel brave, it just felt like it needed to be done. People can't be allowed to forget about this problem and be allowed to think we are dirty people. I sometimes think why are we so shy about it when it is following us round like the proverbial bad smell so to speak. We can't hide it, it not like the contrary thought that we are dirty is any better than people knowing we have a condition we can do very little about.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Maggie » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:01 pm

Hi Admin,

Thank you for all the work you have done. I am happy to pay an annual fee if that's gonna help. Maggie
Maggie

Previous

Return to Read it here