UK TMAU youtuber raising awareness

general questions and discussions

Moderator: admin

UK TMAU youtuber raising awareness

Postby PoetFire » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:44 pm

This UK man with TMAU is raising awareness of TMAU on youtube. Looks like he wants to use it as a videoblog.
Respect to everyone who raises awareness. You are all very brave and we are all in your debt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtF-i6d7t_o
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCahD7WhLS6Hi1y7qzYN9rHg
PoetFire

Re: UK TMAU youtuber raising awareness

Postby LJNLindsay » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:35 pm

Funny, I came across this guy myself just yesterday.

I so wanted to leave him a comment but, for some reason, I am no longer able to comment on any videos these days; even though I'm signed-in, Grrr. I just wanted to message him & give him encouragement to continue. I tell you, if/when I can ever replace my knackered pc & get back on the internet 'proper' I'd certainly be up for some clogging too. The more of us that can speak up about this condition & let others 'out there' know how it affects us well, who knows where it might lead. Not sure I'd actually show my face though as, quite frankly, I have a face for radio & not for screen, LOL.

Bad enough that I smell, but I'm fat & ugly too, sigh.

Linds x
"When No One Else Cares; My Dogs' Still Love Me"
LJNLindsay

Postby PoetFire » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:02 am

He probably got your comment but now youtube forces the comments through their google+ profile and it's a bit baffling to know how to add the comments to the youtube video itself.

Maybe he will notice he has been linked here.

There are quite a few TMAU 'youtube' videos now. Its almost as if it shouldnt feel 'unknown' now, but I guess its just when you look for such videos
PoetFire

Postby Zhah001 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:30 am

It's interesting cos the lady thought she had BV but the studio Dr and the gynecologist at Birmingham Priory Hospital (Dr Toozs-Hobson) was aware of TMAU and since she was negative for her swabs he ordered the Sheffield TMAU urine test for her. Her TMA level was around 26, which is over the normal limit of <10.9 that Sheffield use (this may be quite a conservative upper normal limit compared to other labs).
Evil
Zhah001

Return to general tmau topics