Financial help

general questions and discussions

Moderator: admin

Financial help

Postby Glasgowguy » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:45 pm

I was wondering if anyone has got disability allowance or employment supports allowance. I was doing ok working. But I no longer have transport and can't work through not having the money to keep my car on the road. I have started looking at other jobs and there isn't much out there for someone that wants to be not surrounded by people. So I have the feeling that I could be unemployment for a bit. But also the new JSA agreement is very much pushy at getting you to go for interviews. Training etc etc. Which is dragging me down. I want to work but I also know its going to be mental nightmare each day. If we could get employment support allowance then finding a part time job to boost your earnings would be a lot more manageable and better long term solution. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.
Glasgowguy

Re: Financial help

Postby Weak » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:19 am

Chances are there isnt going to be any as last I heard TMAU isnt really recognized as hindering to getting a job, could be wrong ofcourse.

I would say stop caring so much about what people your probably never going to meet again think about you, go to the training/interview, get it over and then move on. People are always going to think what they want to think.
Weak

Return to general tmau topics