Christmas Anxieties

general questions and discussions

Moderator: admin

Christmas Anxieties

Postby Scenless » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:36 pm

So christmas is just around the corner which means more hurdles to jump. Someone is going to draw the short straw and will have to sit next to me. It's such a long day and there's no escaping anybody. You just have to face the funny looks and sniffs and rejection. I know they love me, but i offend them with my odour. I'm gradually starting to live with it. Life is so hard.
Scenless

Re: Christmas Anxieties

Postby Weak » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:42 pm

This should be some kind of poem.
Weak

Re: Christmas Anxieties

Postby egglover » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:34 pm

I used to really look forward to christmas. A time to indulge in food and stuff my face silly without feeling guilty. This is the first Christmas since I've been diagnosed and its SO difficult. Just been to the supermarket and there are gorgeous food everywhere I look. My mother in law is doing a buffet on xmas day and got loads of smoked salmon and cheeses in for me as she knows I like it :( I just have to keep telling myself I must have stunk really bad last xmas eating all these foods and I'm still invited back. Think I'm going to let myself go...enjoy myself and then go on another course of antibiotics/detox in the new year.
egglover

Return to general tmau topics