kforce breezecare breath kits (from oz )

general questions and discussions

Moderator: admin

kforce breezecare breath kits (from oz )

Postby mel304067 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Hi all. I just wanted to post something regarding these australian products i've tested out this month. Have a look on youtube for info. I am a confirmed tmau sufferer and have both body and breath odour. I follow strict diet and take vits, charcoal and 4weekly antibiotics. Sadly none of them completely remove my odour as specially from my mouth. So when I read something about probiotics on the tongue to help with breath I found the breezecare site. I liked the idea so ordered and they came soon after surprisingly. I've noticed a difference strait away! I'm very impressed and like the probiotic lozengers by far. The mouth rinse comes in two bottles you have to mix and leaves a tingly clean mouth but a very strong taste. However the tongue cleaning gel took this away for me. I wonder if anyone else has tried these??? This is my personal opinion on these products and how they've worked for me so far.... The only negative side has to be the cost for me.plus there was a minimum cost if you ordered. I'm sure you will all see why when you look at the site! I bought the months supply kit and have not yet re ordered as I have some left for now. Anyway I look forward to hearing anyone elses opinion and if they have tried also? I wonder if anyone can ask the good doc lachman his input on this also as I live too far away to be under his care sadly! :)
mel304067

Re: kforce breezecare breath kits (from oz )

Postby Weak » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Sounds great, I will be sure to try this out. Can you do me a favor and message me your strict diet and vits. please?
Weak

Return to general tmau topics