Spreading the word

general questions and discussions

Moderator: admin

Spreading the word

Postby c64 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Hello.
Although it was rather easy for me to find about TMAU (because I google pretty much everything I don't know :)), it might not be for many people, and the fact there are only support forums (and many important information) in English, made me think about creating an informative website, facebook group and perhaps a mini-forum about TMAU in portuguese.
There are more than 200 million native speakers, so there are many, many other people with TMAU that maybe don't even know they do.
It would also help to drag attention to us, so there are more people investigating about a cure.
I could include an english version of the informative website as well.

What do you think?
c64

Re: Spreading the word

Postby PoetFire » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Sounds a great idea. Like you say there are many Portuguese speakers
PoetFire

Postby c64 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 pm

PoetFire wrote:Sounds a great idea. Like you say there are many Portuguese speakers

Thanks for your opinion :)
c64

Postby Weak » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Good idea man, this information should be out to everyone and someone who isnt too farmiliar with english may not find online material as helpfull as others, which is a shame. I fully support you making a website.
Weak

Postby c64 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:36 pm

Weak wrote:Good idea man, this information should be out to everyone and someone who isnt too farmiliar with english may not find online material as helpfull as others, which is a shame. I fully support you making a website.

Thanks for your opinion and support :)

I'll start to look into Xara Web Designer soon (I don't know HTML or anything like that, but it's really easy to make a website with it).
c64

Return to general tmau topics