Kittycat and idealist

general questions and discussions

Moderator: admin

Kittycat and idealist

Postby flower » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:32 am

Thanks a lot, I am thankful for this forum.

Kittycat, I have almost same thing as you, painfull menses and the other medical conditions too.

I have written almost all of my feelings I think.

I am going to try to not upset anybody .... I love you both

Flower

I understand a lots of things you wrote idealist, I think you must be a very very intelligent person, you must use this... you are amazing wonderful....
flower

Re: Kittycat and idealist

Postby kittycat » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Yes it's h@ll being a woman sometimes. Come back to us when you've had a break flower, you're on idealist's wavelength while my silly old Gemini brain is butterflying! Though I bet smelly's brain is whirring tho. 8-) You must all be Aquarius with large dollop of Saggitarius :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Kx
kittycat

Postby idealist » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:36 pm

no kitty I can assure you that I am not an Aquarius (my opposite sign) with a large dollop of Sagittarius. I am just an old soul with a hint of Leo and Libra rising. :D But we are all entering the Age of Aquarius, didn't you get the memo? lol x xx

PS: Thanks flower for your encouraging words, I hope you realised that my first post entailed shame was from a website http://chetday.com/chakrahealing.htm. Real Intelligence is the ability to understand yourself because if you understand yourself then you can understand others. Understanding yourself also gives you the ability to improve yourself and hopefully that will help to improve others and so on. You flower seem to understand yourself very well (you are just a bit stressed at the moment) therefore you are very intelligent. x
oh kitty your online-snap x
idealist

Postby kittycat » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:21 pm

That's another wasted night-class then! Along with mosaics, and stained-glass window making! Anyone need a second-hand soldering iron? :roll: kx
kittycat

Return to general tmau topics