sorry to upset

general questions and discussions

Moderator: admin

sorry to upset

Postby flower » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:45 pm

I really must work things out.
I have two problems coping with : my self esteem and my odour problems.
I was healing myself and upset the others.
when I was a kid I was very shy and I have to cope with this too..

Maybe I am sitting deep at the moment.
But it is so much pain and so strong feelings, I never talked like this and must have been broken the years I realised that I have to cope with this but it will getting over when I go on with normal live again....

When you knows me better you will see I can enjoy live too......
I must not be so obsessed with this anymore.... I must leave it for a while....I don t write this things anymore on the forum.
Going this weekend out with some friends ....everything will be better .....and no obsessive thoughts anymore

Flower
flower

Re: sorry to upset

Postby kittycat » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Hi flower
I hope it's not me that you think you upset, it is far from the truth. You've written some very lovely thoughts in a second language, and many times I knew I could not have expressed it better. Also no-one has thought things through, on this forum, more than me. And it helps a lot. At the moment I really feel I need to understand how we got this thing, and I know I'm going over old ground for a lot of people, it helps me to work it out. And also I hope it helps any younger members who are wondering what the h@ll is happening to them. Dysmenorrhea is painful periods, but the doctor got it wrong as I had endometriosis and fibroids. I was offered a hysterectomy in my 40's which I should have had, but I was frightened of MRSA. I think the hormones in your coil will make tmau worse, so maybe some other method would be better for you. Have a nice weekend with your friends and forget all your worries for a while, love kittyx
kittycat

Return to general tmau topics