Cross over reactions TMAU 2 SUFFERERS

general questions and discussions

Moderator: admin

Cross over reactions TMAU 2 SUFFERERS

Postby lyndsey » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Hi everyone

Just thought I would let you know there is an interesting piece on bloodborne body odour and halitosis called the above. Its informal research on cutting out sugar/ fructose as theory on it causing problems. They believe that choline not the problem after you cut out sugar from diet for Tmau 2 sufferers. Choline only a problem when still taking sugar and there is a diet plan to try although not suitable for diabetics. If anyone interested just put the above into their search and it should come up.

Take care

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Re: Cross over reactions TMAU 2 SUFFERERS

Postby smelly » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:54 pm

oooo definately interested in this. sugar defo a prob for me. i'll set aside a night to have a good look at it. Thanks for the heads up ;)
smelly

Re: Cross over reactions TMAU 2 SUFFERERS

Postby lyndsey » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:58 pm

No probs s would agree with my line of thinking, because of colognic, herbalist and food intolerances tests none have told me to stop eating high choline foods. The problem with me is def sugar and I dont feel happy at times cutting out the veg and fish because of the nutrients it gives us! Have been using low ph shower gel this week and as you say def helps. Let us know how you getting on with cutting out sugar good luck x

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Return to general tmau topics