need some advice

general questions and discussions

Moderator: admin

Re: need some advice

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:48 pm

Hi Lyndsey, really sorry to hear that you think that your odour is getting worse.
Are you sure that peoples reactions are worse? what sort of things are you eating as part of the low choline diet?
I am now smelling other people and all types of smells that I could not smell before.
I am also more sensitive to my own smell, but from peoples reactions I think I am slowly getting better.
Where as before I smelt so bad that I could not smell myself or much else.
SK
SmellyKelly2

Postby lyndsey » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Hi Kelly

Glad to hear your symptoms getting better. I have eating mainly porridge, oat cakes, wheaten, ryvita, soda bread, brazil nuts, runny honey, wheaten, oranges, bananas, lemons, Dalforts no added sugar jam,butter, chicken, salad and at weekends I would have veg, salmon (seem to be ok with it although prawns make me stink) for essential fatty acids and pototoes and garlic. As read William Crook yeast connection and when you have yeast problems research has shown that some people with candida are lacking in essential fatty acids and some have problems metabolizing foods. He also states not to completely cut out all carbohydrates at yeast burrows further into the cells then.I drink at least two litres of water daily and drink green tea with mint. I also would have stir fry with brown basmati rice beansprounts, mange tout, chicken, peppers and onions do this with olive oil. I like you Kelly feel I am on the road to recovery because I feel alot better and I am hoping the odour has got worse before it gets better. I read on bloodborne body odour and bad breath to be patience as this would happen. What have you been eating that your symptoms are getting better and do you take supplements would love to know I know everyone different but we should all share what helps us. I have been taking probiotics, milk thistle, evening primrose oil seven seas hormonal balance (zinc magnesium and vit B6) and just two days ago started 1000mg vitamin c all supplements yeast and sugar free. Please let us know how you get on wih Dr Lachmann also.

Thanks

Lyndsey
lyndsey

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Lyndsey
Sounds like you are on the right track, its just that these things will take time (if like me you have eaten the wrong food for years and years).
I avoid garlic completely and would only have a very little onion.
I do not have brazil nuts (as I think they are high in sulphur), but have walnuts instead (very good for the liver detox process).
Yes, I drink lots of green tea and water (again both for liver detox).
My diet has been Special K for breakfast with rice milk, sour dough bread/crumpets for lunch with a little cream cheese/peanut butter, white rice, low choline veg, bananas, apples, berries, plain yogurt, brown rice pasta, flour torillas, chicken, small amount of beans, organic mushroom burgers/fafal.
I am not taking supplements yet, decided to take the antibiotics and then start them, although you can take them together. Will let you know how it goes with Dr L.
Keep up your good work.
SK
SmellyKelly2

Postby smelly » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:32 pm

smellykelly,

I dont know what you think about the rice milk??? I use it on cereal like you, and can feel a smog of odour around me after breakfast so wonder if thats part of the problem.

The 'original organic' version label says it is almost completely sunflower oil ! (14% is water and rice, rest is oil and sea salt! - if Im reading it correctly, which I might not be! ) I think we have decided sunflower oil is a baddy in large amounts?

and Ive noticed the 'added calcium' one I used to buy now advertises on front that it has B12 which we are supposed to be 'watching'. I dont know if theyve just started adding this deliberately or if it is in there because of large amount of oil? I dont know what else to use though. Im just watering it down a bit so Im not taking in so much oil. I'll have to go back through posts to read about alternatives people suggested a while back.....
smelly

Postby kittycat » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:01 am

Hi smelly
Sorry to but in, but I think the ingredients are just listed badly. If it was 85% oil it would be all gloopy and undrinkable. :cry: (I feel sick face)The nutritional info bit says it's 3% fat and 4% sodium GDA per 200ml. Don't know quite what that all means but it sounds reasonable. Lets hope they don't 'improve' the organic one :| (bet they b****y do, face)
Love kittycatx
kittycat

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Smelly
Thanks for pointing out vitamin B12 I had not noticed will switch to organic.
I do not think it make me smell, but I am carefully not to have much on my cereal.
Normal/soya milk definately make me smell, do have it as the better evil.
SK
SmellyKelly2

Previous

Return to general tmau topics