Meeting

general questions and discussions

Moderator: admin

Meeting

Postby Dandelion » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:58 pm

Hi! :) Anybody who live in Belgium, France or even UK would like a meeting? I would really like to meet people who can understand me.. Honestly, I am a little bit afraid (to be honest a lot) but I think it will certainly be wonderful to speak and talk freely with someone..
I am a girl so, for a first meeting, I think I will be more at ease with another girl.. But I leave the door open :)
Dandelion

Re: Meeting

Postby Iketha » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:31 am

Hi,

I'm keen to meet up as it would be great to just feel ok around other people. I'm finishing my studies and will be free in June. I live in Brighton so near to London too :)

Olivia
Iketha

Postby Dandelion » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:16 pm

I sent you a message Iketha :)
Dandelion

Postby amberlou » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:24 pm

Hello! Would any of you be willing to have a chat with me for an article i'm writing about TMAU?
Best,
Amber
amberlou

Postby Lisa » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:18 am

Amber lou,

Can you tell me more please?

Thank you
Lisa

Postby amberlou » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:04 am

Hi Lisa,
It's for a female-focused website called Broadly. The piece is serious (no sensationalist stuff) and includes interviews along with a chat with dr lachmann about this condition. I'm just looking to get some comments from those that have personally experienced the condition to give a better understanding of what it's like from varied points of view. You can remain completely anonymous if wished!
My e-mail address is amberbryce3@Gmail.com if you'd like to get in touch.
Best,
Amber
amberlou

Return to general tmau topics