Breakthrough Omg Dr stillstanding your amazing

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

Breakthrough Omg Dr stillstanding your amazing

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Ive read all the articles that was written i realised i was trying so hard to remove all traces off choline from my diet DO NOT do this your body will go into starvation mode and you will smell pretty bad give off a faecal smell i have worked out just to keep it low obviously avoiding all the stuff doc said ,ive also found awesome mouthwash which is antibacterial mouthwash sell it in boots at under £6 ive tried cb12,etc they have alcohol which drys your mouth ,ive also myself cut out wheat and gluten please this was under docs advice my diet is sort of vegan but i eat turkey,chicken,pork bacon in small amounts,there is a downloadable sheet for choline content and a recipe book on kindle for tmau
beautifulsoul39

Re: Breakthrough Omg Dr stillstanding your amazing

Postby pixielink » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:41 pm

Hi,

Sorry but CP12 is not the answer at all!

If your talking about TMAU the mouthwash will for a short time mask mouth odour and so will a sweet/biscuit.
The gas trimthylamineurea is powerful and escapes from all over the human body. e.g. Pores. nose, ears, saliva,
wind and toilet bodily functions. If you've been to the TMAU clinic they give you a complete diet sheet for low
choline plus medication. If you do not intake enough choline your body will automatically make it in preference anyway because it's basic to life.

Be careful, you need to be more diet aware for your own sake

Pixielink
pixielink

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:23 pm

Hi yeah it was cb12 i found your right only masks the smell and the smell comes out everywhere,what is the tmau clinic in thinking of getting my doctors to refer me to London as all docs here said they Are not experienced in this field ,if i stuck to what one doc said i would be in a bad way as they told me to take laxatives every day and antibiotics everyday for 10 days every month which is crazy
beautifulsoul39

Postby idealist » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:42 pm

You most likely have to try several things- Diet, lotions and potions, vitamins, some form or relaxation techniques, and deep understanding of your emotions and triggers, alternative therapies/healing and some sort of body cleanse (enema etc)....cutting out sugar/ carbs or eating them infrequently along with eggs and other things on the list...

Just using a mouthwash will get you nowhere (if you have been struggling for years). As you stated the smell just shifts elsewhere :cry:
I hope you find a method that suits you soon :D .
x
idealist

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!