new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

Postby Bailey14 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:11 pm

Hi I have recently been diagnosed with tmau 2 . Anyone from Scotland willing to chat...would b great. Thanks.
Bailey14

Re: New member

Postby Pebble » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:18 am

That's a bit far for me. I'm in London but was also looking to meet up with someone for some support.
Pebble

Postby Bailey14 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:37 am

Hi thanks for reply! Good to chat to someone regardless of geography. Going between pretending this is not happening and totally depressed and paranoid . Suppose most people must feel like that! It's really hard . Trying the low choline diet at moment. Struggling bit with that for meal ideas. On second course antibiotics but they don't seem to b helping. Hope you are making some headway with it all . Feel free to chat anytime!
Bailey14

Postby Pebble » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:01 pm

I had antibiotics when I was diagnosed and then managed to get it under control and within a normal range for most of last year. Had 2nd lot of antibiotics at Xmas and hoping to get it under control again soon. I also find it hard with the diet and only weigh 7 stone. I'm really hoping that there will be some sort of drug for us all in the future so we can have a better quality of life. I hope you can get your symptoms under control soon. I'm finding this site really helpful as people know and understand what you are going through. Take care
Pebble

Postby Lisa » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:01 pm

Erm, there's a lovely chap called GlasgowGuy on here, not sure if he's in your neck of the woods?

:)
Lisa

Postby Bailey14 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:14 pm

Hi lisa thanks ...yes I noticed the name and sent glasgow guy a message. He very kindly replied with some useful advice and will hopefully chat again sometime. Finding the whole thing a nightmare at moment with work being the biggest obstacle... The odour is mainly breath and nothing is helping at the moment. The antibiotics are upsetting my stomach and making it all worse but persevering . Any help welcome! Nice to chat. Thanks
Bailey14

Postby Lisa » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:35 pm

Hi Bailey,

My odour is mainly breathe too, wee when I eat something naughty, (I mean tasty).

I've tried all 3 Antibiotics, I found the best ones are the neoycim sulphate, but they do make you feel ill, but keep going, when you've finished get straight on your probiotics, am trying Bioglan, Kc has been taking them also.

The diet is awfully hard, but, IMO, worth it.

I've noticed a significant improvement after taking Antibiotics, Probiotics, and the diet.

Before any appointments, hairdressers, (yes, get me, hairdressers for 3hrs), work etc I eat tomato soup, bread, and plenty of water.

If you want to chat just mail!

Take care. :)
Lisa

Postby Bailey14 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:50 pm

Thanks for info. Will mail for chat.
:D
Bailey14

Postby Bailey14 » Tue May 20, 2014 3:24 pm

Just wanted to thank all for replies, advise etc. this site is a lifesaver particularly when most docs have never heard of it and can't help... Sometimes I wish they could just spend a week being like this and see whAt it's like....( actually wish some had it all the time!!!!!!) oops! It's so good to talk to others going through same crap. Does anyone else struggle with the randomness of odours. . Ie try hard on diet and then get a bad reaction and somedays not so strict and smell normal( well . Normal ish ) ? Thanks :)
Bailey14

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Tue May 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Hi bailey,im taking chlorophyll at moment after each meal and ive done some research and its very high in protein but it has been working a little alongside charcoal tablets ive found charcoal only works occasionally,ive been naughty lol and ate tons of chocolate omg i could actually taste a foul taste in my mouth and i kept smelling a smell outside i was mortified when i realised it was me ,some good days when smell is low ive had good bowel tmi sis but i brought a stool it helps you empty look it up ,i try and stick to low choline diet it does help ,ive just been referred to a gastrointestinal doctor although not sure how they will help,i had liver infection pretty bad they think this is the reason i have tmau
beautifulsoul39

Next

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!