keep positive anyone want to talk ?

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

Re: keep positive anyone want to talk ?

Postby Lisa » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:35 pm

Does that include sweet potatoes?

Christ on a bike, just shoot me now!!!!
Lisa

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:51 am

Sweet potatoes actually ok in moderation ive just brought deliciously Ella cookbook for about £12 it has a few recipes in there that sound ok ish but have yet to try them
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Had,an interesting conversation last night,with a close,family member ( who has,allways stated i don't smell) ive allways hoped i had the acquired type tmau 2 from hepatitis i got,as a teen but in beginning to think its actually tmau 1 as i was talking to them about it ,turns out they have been struggling all there,life too waundering what the hell was wrong and wasent imaginary comments they heard the only difference is they have told me that they know they have some kind of a problem but really couldn't give a monkeys what people think about it .i actually feel really positive because more and more people have been made aware of tmau and i think that sooner there will be a significant research into it ,look how much toothpaste sells and these super mouthwashes that claim to give you 12 hrs fresh breath ,rubbish imagine if i packaged up a bottle,off mouthwash saying it cured tmau breath 100% it would sell like hotcakes id call it T2 maybe , one thing that has worked for me though is drinking filtered water made a huge difference you can get cheap filter jugs for fridge ,well in of to dream of a cure x
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:48 pm

What to eat on day trips? I thought id share this with you if i can ok tomorrow im away for the whole day so i brought a tuperware that you stick in freezer night before and a thermos flask ,in the morning i will wake up with hot water and lemon then breakfast almond milk,blueberries and rice crispies ,snack about 10 am of apple or carrot ,dinner in Tupperware would be cucumber,cherry toms and dairy free pasta bit dressing eg Italian,tea would be batch of chicken gumbo soup in flask say around 5 pm with some tinned pears maybe in evening all yummy
beautifulsoul39

Postby Lisa » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:29 pm

Hey Beautiful, care to share the chicken gumbo recipe?
:D
Lisa

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:31 am

For a massive batch that serves 4 ,you will need 4 carrots chop as you wish ,tin chopped tomatoes,6 cups water ,pack of okra long green weird looking fingers,2 chicken breasts no skin or bone wack in a big pot ,boil for 45 mins then cut chicken in there divide into four portion,you can freeze but id say it lasts about 2-3 weeks in freezer ,heat flask up for say 7 then pour it in ,i brought a flask that keeps food hot for 12 hrs for about £6.50 but any will do ,choline content is low
beautifulsoul39

Postby Lisa » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:11 pm

Thank you!!!!
Lisa

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:49 pm

Not sure if can post this but been reading some of deliously Ella recipes and the banana ice cream made from literally just 8 bananas is about 90 ish in choline not sure if its less if you divide up portions say,by 4 or choline content would be same ,but there's a lot that we can eat in there eg kale etc ,also found if you can stick to a routine with your food eg breakfast say 7 ish then snack 10,lunch 1,dinner 5- 6 ish maybe small snack at 9 your digestion will be greatful ,think ive said it before infest in a stool if you can stretch to a proper poop stool the better ,humans weren't designed to poo sitting down ( tmi ) lol out in wild you kinda squat ( hence stool) things ive tried lately for the breath that toothpaste that says if you spit blood i don't but i tried it yuck vom vom binned ,if you don't manage to burn your mouth with the alcohol in it it stains your teeth black like a frigging pirate ,great now i smell of fish with black teeth off too try something else
beautifulsoul39

Postby Lisa » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:48 pm

Well that's done me in for the night, Pirate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
Lisa

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:14 pm

currently sat out im on a break from a new course i started new people ,the lady next to me asked if she could open the window and the course tutor keeps making remarks about getting fresh air ,god if only they knew how excruciating this is i just want to go home my insides are screaming out i just wish theyd talk to me instead of whispers etc we had to say something about ourselves how could i say about the tmau ,i think why do i do this but no i have a right to a normal life i just wish the path i walk wasn't so stinky ,oh well suppose better go do some work lol
beautifulsoul39

PreviousNext

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!