keep positive anyone want to talk ?

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

Re: keep positive anyone want to talk ?

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:03 am

Yuck cardamom tea made me heave and made me stink to high heaven so definitely binning that idea ,i saw a doctor yesterday and told him i was struggling with the tmau he prescribed me anti depressents great i tried to explain im not depressed but no one really gets it and it don't help that on the tv ads tell you how fresh and clean your house and you smell id love to see an advert for tmau lol ,if people started being honest and saying ah you smell better today or worse at least wed know if anything truely helped i have so much respect for people that tell the truth ,it doesn't help me because most of my family cant smell me but the ones that can avoid me hahahaha,im of too buy some hunters soap haven't tried that yet
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:12 pm

Been doing some research recently and there may be some hope with that its not 100% possible to cure tmau but tmau type 2 lets say has a strong bacterial overgrowth sibo in other words there are tests for this which interesting enough is measured by the presence of gas in the mouth which have distinctive smell and is currently treated with travelling diarrhoea antibiotics and at night a separate dose of a different antibiotics is prescribed in extreme cases a diet of a special liquid is prescribed but not for long,sibo can be treated and kept low by a fodmap part diet but can come back in times of stress,illness etc maybe more research could be done on testing for sibo breath tests on tmau patients the tablets worked for me very well but only for 10 days and smell was very low but it increases massively worse for a while after taking them ,defo something to look into
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:13 pm

I paid for a private ct head scan recently as having few tiny niggles funny enough i had lost my sense off smell my breath was through the roof lol ( considering buying a gas mask to walk around in) well it turns out my sinuses are really infected and have been for a long long time on usual antibiotics etc but i put a lot down to tmau when some wasn't as i don't have any nasal discharge tmi ,had my tonsils out years ago too so knew it weren't that ,what i
Saying is not everything is the tmau
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:44 am

Interesting had two of my friends round for a girly night and one couldn't smell me and guess what she smokes,and the other is pregnant and given up smoking couldn't smell me before but i was apparently reeking last night ( and i thought i was having a good day only thing i could think of was im on metraniozadale antibiotics first two days very low odor but third high not sure why ? Ive read about google proposed kind of smell detecter be awesome ,smell sensors are definitely linked to hormones because when certain ones increase ie in pregnancy your sense of smell is heightened this would be really cool if somehow we could use extra hormones to make us have heightened sense of smell at certain times eg if we had to go on a vacation,wedding,my daughter recently told me for years she couldn't smell me but admitted recently i do she just didn't want to upset me its gutting to know but im glad because if people told us more then we would be on the right path to fixing this we need more diet books advice im 100% certain this is not a rare disease because if you were to test a lot of people you would find tons suffering but scared to speak up anyway im waffling now lol off to hang around with the smokers hahahaha
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:19 pm

I had some probiotics left from taking with antibiotics and i thought id open the capsules on my tongue and just try and leave there there without swallowing or closing my mouth was bit weird coz i was dribbling like a dog hahahaha but i wanted to see what it would do as ive been using mouthwash tongue cleaner etc as i had a thick coating back on my tongue,well every single bit of stuff came off my tongue ( do not try and scrape it just rinse around with own saliva ) not sure if it will work on everyone but my tongue is completely moist and pink yay gonna see if it stays like that
beautifulsoul39

Postby Lisa » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:29 pm

Jeez BS, I'd rather poke my eyes out than swill my mouth with my own saliva. Vom. :o

The things we do.
Lisa

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:33 pm

Hahahaha that did make me chuckle Lisa ,yeah bit gross but i meant swivel the probiotics around your mouth i have an awesome clean tongue now i just asked my daughter what i smell like and her reply was " clover " erm prefer pumpkin lol
beautifulsoul39

Postby Lisa » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:02 pm

No young lady, swivel/swill, it's still revolting. :shock: braver than me.

Clovers not bad, much better than fecal, pee, rubber, burning etc.
Lisa

Postby Lisa » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:04 pm

Hmm, wondering if it would work with Bicarbonate Soda?

Slightly volcanic me thinks. Will let you know (if I survive) :?
Lisa

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Found out that consuming a high amount of potatoes and anything from them ie crisps,chips feeds the bacteria in the bowel ,so going to eliminate them completely and see if any improvement as smell factor high again and i only think its because of increase in this food
beautifulsoul39

PreviousNext

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!