keep positive anyone want to talk ?

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: bigvern, admin

Re: keep positive anyone want to talk ?

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Ooooh the food was lush lol,been at the kids Christmas plays ( which is excruciating) with all the people i sat right at the back near the door sounds crazy but i wanted to sit,far away from people some lady spoke to me and then went to her friend" in gonna check his nappy see if anything going on in there" looking straight at me and saying " nope its not him" i knew she was politely saying i smelt like crap but i thought i cant do anything but smile ,then today a mum down the school said hmm you smell nice what's that your wearing? I laughed and said don't be silly i never smell nice its my niece ( who was engulfed in perfume next to me ) my friend laughed and said yes but you smell nice sometimes that made my day the way i look at it i can brush my teeth till my jaw aches scrub myself silly wear pristine clothes etc but fact i still stink and its just trying to accept that yeah you can minimize it but you find some accept some don't luckily ive told my friends and they just sometimes hold their nose or sometimes let me know i reek and its normally when in on my monthly i smell like real bad potato salad hahahaha,well i hope you all have a great Christmas and you know what speak out tell people you have tmau its not the end of world x
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:54 am

Something else to think about .....rectocele it can cause poop to get stuck and make your breath body smell real bad ,also a cheap antibacterial mouthwash gargling with freshly boiled kettle water not boiling with salt added ,all shop brought mouthwash will only temporarily mask the smell with tmau the effects last about 30 mins to an hour but its still good to use ,bicarbonate of soda made into a paste with water is also good ( but tastes rank) allways sterilise your toothbrush after use i put myne in Milton (ever wonder why you never seem to get rid of colds etc well your toothbrush has more bugs on than a toilet brush ewwww ,start the new year really taking care of your body inside and out ,freeze food ahead its honestly not too bad once you get hang of it say you get a tmau meal out freezer night before it,would be ready for tea after work,if you eat meat at lunch don't have it for tea you have to have a balance some people can eat egg whites but for me its a big no no same with oats it makes me reek ,a quick dinner is a jacket potato no butter with half tin of ratatouille not too bad ,weekend you could have dairy free pork sausage with sweet potato mash few button mushrooms,well hope you all have a lovely new year xx
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:59 pm

I'm currently on day 1 of giving up all caffeine as im sure its a big no no for me seriously its not nice i never ever get headaches,till now omg i would say going cold turkey is nasty hoping i can kick this caffeine ,did give up a while back but started again on caffeine,wouldn't recommend cold turkey,you literally feel like poop oh well keep going and will see if it makes any difference
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:14 pm

Ok on day four of caffeine free slowly starting too see a bit difference although the headaches are still here but not so intense its hard to say if making a difference with tmau but got less going on in stomach,well im off too do some shopping heres what i put in my basket actually (trolley your break your neck carrying it i kinda feel like a health freak putting it on the conveyor belt ,canned peaches in light syrup,blueberries x2 packs,strawberries x1 pack,peaches x1pack ,rise crispies,pears,banana,apples,dairy free bread,iceberg lettuce,cherry toms,cucumber,watermelon,baked chicken,avocado,beefsteak tomato,baby Italian toms,coz lettuce,grapes,sweet potato,carrots,celery,taco shells,okra,apple juice,plain popcorn,corn chips,cranberry juice,honeydew melon i could go on and on lol but that would be telling i actually eat quite a lot and yummy recipes can be made from a lot of stuff just keep healthy
beautifulsoul39

Postby need help please » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:16 am

i found this on line for getting rid of skunk odor! 1 quart of peroxide 1/4 cup of baking soda and a teaspoon of dish soap i used dawn ! mix all ingredients put in spray bottle spray over entire body let it set for a few then rinse thoroughly it can irritate your skin but for me very mildly ! so far its been great i am so happy right now even if its for a half a day but i hope for at-least a whole day so i can function at work ! hope this helps people :!:
need help please

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:57 pm

Just had a gorgeous sandwich made from 0% protein free,soya free ,dairy free cheese with toasted slices dairy free bread ,butter and slice tomato,tip for you if you buy the cut loaf freeze say 1-2 pieces in separate zip lock bags for up two 1 month ,defrost 1-2 hrs the cheese has a teeny bit smell but wash it down with water ,cheese is great for pizza aswell when making your own ,use passata for pizza sauce ,also if its chilly where you are you can invest in a flask and make chicken okra soup you can eat a huge bowl, just started also on a new lot of antibiotics tmi as overgrowth in my bowel was sky high ( pretty sure it was coz of sugar overload ) apparently my smell changed to a vinegar chip shop smell without the fishy smell this time on day two and its lessening but having to cut back on all sugar and yeasties not so much ,thankyou for tip about washing in the mixture allthough not sure if i want to try it yet , if you can get hold of some polytar shampoo gets rid of smell from hair but not to be used daily though ,anyway have a beautiful day and be the reason someone smiles today
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:38 pm

Just been looking into pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy im waundering if it would significantly help tmau paitents im going to have a chat with doctor next week ,anyone else tried them ive got a feeling that type tmau 2 is very closely linked and if you tested for this im pretty sure about 70% would test positive ,worth a try
beautifulsoul39

Postby Whitey » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:06 pm

Hi, I have just been diagnosed after 12 years of struggling to get an answer. My first treatment was antibiotics, this didn't work!!!!! So now I have been given a high dose of vitamin b. And have to cut the foods listed from my diet. Struggling with not having milk in my diet, any suggestions would be welcome. good to know I am not alone, so hard to live with this condition.
Whitey

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:23 pm

Hope ...hope is all we have left to cling on too that one day we can be part of the jigsaw of life not just that missing piece,we set our minds free be that person that's locked inside ,i will never give up i know one day this will not be rare and a cure will be something so simple ,i have so much to give in my life and i refuse to be pushed aside and if people won't listen ill shout louder till they hear me ,life is too short being miserable we have a right to live
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:13 pm

Ok in going to be trying cardamom black tea for a week and see what affect it has with breath lol its supposed to be good for it ( it was on special offer) id given up caffeine so this is gonna be good, ill keep you posted if it works and im hoping i don't end up with black teeth like the Jeremy Kyle show .
beautifulsoul39

PreviousNext

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!