keep positive anyone want to talk ?

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

Re: keep positive anyone want to talk ?

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:01 am

A family close by to us has just won a million pounds and everyone is saying how great it is for them i am aswell it got me thinking if i had a choice money or too be smell free for ever i choose the latter honestly that would be priceless too me , my daughters getting married in two weeks and im doing lots at moment to lower smell im going to try the k12 for the breath lol see how I get on with that ,also please be careful on web as found someone is selling the tmau diet sheets supposedly from university of London i doubt if they have their permission and i strongly recommended you seek professional guidance as most of it will be out of date and not correct if you have a confirmed diagnosis of tmau your doctor can refer you to gastrointestinal doctor who can contact the hospital on your behalf,never follow diet without help you will be very poorly trust me ive been there when i was screaming out for answers,i tell people all the time ( in moderation about tmau ) because too many people are trying to work every thing out on their own shouldn't have to ,well im off too buy a lottery ticket hahahaha maybe i can win too fund more research
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:41 am

I'm quite excited as im going to see a well known chef and also will get the chance to meet him one to one ,he doesn't know i have tmau i was just gonna say i don't know whether to tell him in a letter asking him for advice on recipes etc he has tons of cook books out i know he have sonias book on kindle which is cool but as yet there is nothing else this is my only chance to get some awareness,any tips people?
beautifulsoul39

Postby Lisa » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:38 am

Any tips people?

Yes, kidnap him!!!

Erm, explain you are on a restricted diet, and finding it hard to keep your food exciting, could he possibly advise you of any recipes?
Then send him to my house. :D
Lisa

Postby Pebble » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:42 pm

If you need anyone to come with you :D
Pebble

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:52 pm

Hahahaha i wish ,thinking maybe letter maybe bit cringy so as got to cook something i may make a tmau cake lol hell probably be like what the hells that then ill casually tell him about it that's if my cooking don't make him sick lol
beautifulsoul39

Postby Lisa » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:48 pm

TMAU cake?

What's that, and why have you kept it a secret?

Or am I missing something? :shock:
Lisa

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:57 pm

Americans call it "Angel cake " they don't sell it in this country but you can ship over your own mix or make your own buying angel cake tin its low in choline,or you can try gluten,dairy,egg,wheat free cake i made one for some kids ( they loved it ) but i wasn't a great lover of that one ,icing sugar is ok aswell in small amounts
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:22 am

Yesterday was one of the best days ever as i watched my beautiful daughter get married looking stunning it was perfect,tmau did show itself i had some comments which were excruciating painfully hard to deal with but i kept focusing on my daughter i didn't stay for the after do ( my daughter suggested probably best,avoid it ) plus all my ex family was there * fun * i focused totally on my daughter ,never let tmau take over you , im off to see the chef later decided will probably mention something about if tmau if i get the chance, x
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Well the chef was a bit of let down too be honest i literally got two secs with him ,and he seemed quite an arrogant arse to be honest,im kind of rebellious at the moment with the old tmau as i stuck to the really low choline diet ,god knows how many do good pills and potions drank my weight in water pratically each day ,ocd cleaned my mouth i practically hoovered it clean,i still stank and got tons of comments the till workers in a shop ive been regularly going in wouldn't serve me and said out loud there's " stinky " i eventually paid for my stuff ,so i gonna go munch on a big fat chip shop sausage and greasy chips and stink out the neighborhood wohoo
beautifulsoul39

Postby Lisa » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Lol, :lol: , u go gal, hope you thoroughly enjoyed your sausage n chips. Sod em, sod em all!!!
Lisa

PreviousNext

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!