keep positive anyone want to talk ?

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: bigvern, admin

Re: keep positive anyone want to talk ?

Postby lyndsey » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Excuse all the above errors need to stop using fone as think i need glasses lol.
Lyndsey
lyndsey

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:41 am

Morning , looking at some information last couple days and if like me you drink diet coke its,really acidic ph of 2.5 realised a lot of gas in stomach ive noticed if i cut it back makes big difference,also in boots there's a new mouthwash by dr katz its really good ok it doesn't work for 12 hes for me but much better than all others ,and again brought some Lacoste pink has low ph level (2nd person said i smelt lovely ) was like winning the lottery hahahaha,some good books been reading lately Katie pipers new book happy ever after, have a good weekend all x
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Ok this a tough one for me to type tonight ,ive been really neglecting myself lately starving myself and ive noticed tons of comments which have been soul destroying i actually thought i cant bare life anymore scared of living but scared of dying so i cried and cried till i had no tears left and told a family member so they took me out to lift me well i ended up going in a hot air balloon and itwas one of the best experience of my life as we left the ground people looked like tiny ants and that was when i realised this world is huge we are just mere tiny beings and why do i really care what these people think of me all i need to think is i will never judge or mistreat anyone,and i made a point of talking to a guy that people call"tramp" asking him about his music i made him laugh ,and today i had it out with my mum who always said she can't smell me well after i told her i was sick of the truth being held back ( got bit heated ) she said yeah you smell i was so shocked but i laughed it hurt real bad the fact i wanted honesty ,but you know i think people find it painfull too tell you but it makes me more closer now , even though i hurt real bad today my soul felt free and up in that balloon was amazing keep on smileing
beautifulsoul39

Postby idealist » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:57 am

Hey Lyndsey,

My initial response was that's great now you know, but I don't know if it is a relief. I hope the Dr will now prescribe something that works and the ani-d's kick in soon.

All the best
idealist

Postby lyndsey » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:41 pm

Hi Idealist

Lovely 2 chat 2 u again I was relieved to get diagnosis as thought was going mental as family state they couldn't smell me but as beautiful soul states it may be they just don't want to hurt your feelings. Started an anti depressant about 5 weeks ago so think it has helped with diagnosis just have to see what works for me. Hope you keep in well and don't let my experience put you off going to work with children or young people as it was blessing in disguise as I needed someone to be brutally honest with me. Doing some work but know people are struggling at times to work with me, just put up with me lol.

Love Lindsey xxxx
lyndsey

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:05 pm

Ive just started taking some new antibiotics prescribed by gastrointestinal doctor on advice from London im not aloud to name them but i have to take 6 a day for 10 days ,have to say recently had such a bad smell i could smell it un my shoes on my hands it was not nice but day two and i seriously cant smell anything and no one today has made any comments rubbed there nose and also the kids usually tell me if i smell bad they said they cant smell anything,i am taking b2 in evening aswell as morning and zinc 15mg aswell also cutting down on all sugar and no fizzy drinks whatever missing my diet coke but it was making gas worse
beautifulsoul39

Postby Bailey14 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:03 pm

Sounds encouraging. Good luck.x
Bailey14

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:12 pm

Thankyou,on day 3 and its really helping im eating at set times aswell 7 breakfast 10am snack eg apple ,1pm lunch eg chicken leg with few pieces iceberg lettuce,twoslices tomato cucumber and yellow squash ,then 3pm snack few pieces pepper,5pm tea of pasta stuff,9pm snack dairy free raisin bread but no food whatever in between,its hard but hopefully will make a huge difference also cant eat my dinner too cold or burning hot as it affects stomach lining
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:59 pm

Yummy dinner,two marina peppers stuffed with dairy free couscous raisins ,cherry toms dash of fresh squeezed lemon been doing loads more recipes just wish could post em all
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Well i decided to get some blood work done as was worried about overall health on this restriction diet ,am amazed got my results back they are perfect had all vitamin level checked etc so kinda helps relax me a bit ,my smell has reduced obviously will not expect it too disappear but people tell me i smell of pumpkin now haha i can kind of live with that and i chuckle when lots different people say it so i know i do some ask have you been carving pumpkin lol but i figure its better than the other smell
beautifulsoul39

PreviousNext

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!