keep positive anyone want to talk ?

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: bigvern, admin

Re: keep positive anyone want to talk ?

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Ive just found some beautiful words and its called the serenity prayer i really think its great words for tmau ,we all try so hard to fit in this world and we all want the same thing to be liked ,loved because without it life feels pretty crap ,but on those days when you feel like your totally alone and no one understands your pain take a moment step back one foot and realize we are all beautiful and deserve a decent shot at live no one has the right to judge us
beautifulsoul39

Postby Lisa » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Those that matter, don't mind,
Those that do mind, don't matter.
Lisa

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:33 pm

Ive just purchased this metal looking stick thing that comes in a pouch,(supposed to banish bad breath odour) not convinced entirely,makes your mouth feel like you've been sucking on old coins, hmmm back to mouthwash
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:17 pm

Ive just been reading alot of old posts on this forum and there's one thing ive realised we all feel like we desperately would like to share how we feel with other people without pity or shame just to be accepted,when i first got my diagnosis it was a relief yeah i cried because finally i felt free my mind was at peace i knew most of my life and this was the final piece of that jigsaw ,i would love to write a book ( my English is a bit rubbish) with everyone's true experience from the heart ive read the ones on amazon and there great ,the hardest part of dealing with anything in life is thinking those feelings you have in your head no else feels and when you see that its same as most it kinda heals you slowly,one thing that has got me through some real bad times is hope and never giving up ,i think what's the point in living your life if you feel dead inside so i live it ,you only got one chance
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Ive recently brought some femfresh wash and use it as an all over body wash for the low ph its actually quite good,also ive started taking 100mg in evening as well as morning of vit b2 helping too ,tea is a massive no no now it actually makes a lot of gas and coke,tinned peaches again no good ,now eat fresh ,excerising every day is helping as gets out a lot of the toxins and i also take water to bed with me at night now ,this weekend i ate tons of cheese and i stank to high heaven but i didn't care you only live once plus it was gorgeous
beautifulsoul39

Postby lyndsey » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:31 pm

Hi everyone

I have finally got diagnosis of tmau. Anyone havong good results with diet and body wash products I def think maukachoney helping me a bit and have just commenced an anti depressant as mood and anxiety had gotvreally bad.
Take care all of you and please let me knowvwhat workingvfor you.

Love lyndsey xxxxx
lyndsey

Postby Lisa » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Hi Lyndsey,

I thought you had been diagnosed in Dec 2013? Or are you a different Lyndsey, apologises if you are. :oops:
Hope things are going well for you, you're in good company on here.
Lisa

Postby lyndsey » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:17 am

Hi Lisa

I have been here a long while ago when at university had all symptoms but family could nt smell me and kept being told I was paranoid so tried alternative medicine who told me I had ecoli and candida overgrowth. But symptoms had got really bad the last year going through menopause I live in Northern Ireland consultant only had one other person with tmau in her career test was sent to Sheffield just been told I have it but dont know if one or two. Love the support on here.

Love lyndsey xxxx
lyndsey

Postby Lisa » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:45 am

Sincere apologises, we appear to have 2 Lyndsey's, I got it mixed up!
If you put your results on here one of the clevererer, people will help translate, thank God for this site huh?
Wishing you well.
Lisa

Postby lyndsey » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:58 pm

Hi Lisa kittycat bubbles idealist and everyone else

I seen consultant at hospital 1st test was not transported properly was given metrondizole 400mg x 3 daily for 2 weeks then 6 weeks probiotics used bioglan. Had to repeat test after took choline load but did not feel smelly day of test i can smell myself but only sometimes as have comments when i can smell nothing. Then had to take two weeks amoxicillin for 2 weeks 500mg x 3 daily for two weeks then repeat test i also took lactulose at the beginning to try to clear bowels . My result came back was not given amounts just told first test normal then second test had significant increase in trimethylimine so I would likely respond to antibiotic treatment but it was confusing as normal result was after choline load and then increase was after antibiotic. Consultant said that dates must have been confused as they would expect trimethylimine to be lower after antibiotic but two results had came together.

Has Malory had any research of suppliers of mutaflor as when i went to herbalist a couple of years she told overgrowth of candida then overgrowth of pathogenic ecoli and needed good ecoli so this might be the probiotic for us. I had also had DNA done as cholesteral high no results back of that yet is there a connection with heart disease.

Has anyone tried beano enzyme. Lovely chatting to you again.

Lyndsey xxx

Has anyone tried Beano enzyme reading about someone who had success with it and multi strength enzyme.

Lovely talking to you again as used to love chatting here but felt I could not keep giving any advice when i wasnt diagnosed even though had symptoms.

Love lyndsey

Has anyone tried Beano enzyme nad multi stengths digestive enzymes

Has anyone tried Beano
lyndsey

PreviousNext

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!