keep positive anyone want to talk ?

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: bigvern, admin

Re: keep positive anyone want to talk ?

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:10 am

Ok i haven't stuck literally to the 10 day oil pulling but so far if your looking for a natural mouthwash that's great for getting rid of bacteria then 100% perfect its a great teeth whitener too,but you wont smell minty .Also i recently brought some solaray chlorophyll and it kind of helps but if your prone to constipation its not good as it ferments which can make you smell worse but for your overall health its awesome hair,nails skin is great ,ive been upfront with quite a few people recently and my true friends have been ok about the whole t
au ,ive come to the conclusion you kinda will allways have the smell but you can keep it tolerable and the swimming pool is a great place for literally keeping it to zero so if you feel kinda lonely etc get out to the pool be free x
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:09 pm

Ok so ive ditched the chlorophyll tablets and the chorella they only work temporarily for tmau and i found that the smell came back much worse not sure why ,gone back to using encrypted pep oil tablets they just help clear bowel quicker ,worth testing if you have the money your bowel transit time this gives you an idea of your digestion,digestive enzymes are great but i have yet too find one that's not high in choline,vitamin b2 helps and on a plus my skin is fantastic
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Things ive been trying lately,i used to buy all these expensive tongue cleaners but these harbour bacteria same as your toothbrush so i put them in a Milton solution every once in a while ,but the best tongue cleaner that's really helpful is a teaspoon using the back of it be careful coz you don't need to keep doing it,i brought some tea tree oil mouthwash it made my breath smell horrendous and was the worst one ive ever brought the kids told me i stank. I use dricolor deodorant helps and i put talc on my feet cussons talc is good ive also found that washing my hair gets rid of a lot smells. I shower twice a day and change my clothes maybe twice on hot days at weekends in more relaxed.Ive detoxed chlorophyll from my system which took about 4 days ,i recently went back to eating some dairy too see how bad tmau was and it was horrendous so back to non dairy .ive accepted i will always smell but i can keep it low and im learning to chill when someone holds there nose i smile or i say i smell so bad i even have my own flys following me ,enjoy life you only got one shot at it x
beautifulsoul39

Postby donggil » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:43 pm

Hi there,

you said it may possibly be tmau type 2? Do you have any liver disorders, kidney disorders, or organ problems that may have caused it? I was told that tmau type 2 is caused by an illness...
donggil

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:40 pm

Hi i had hepatitis when i was a teen and had to spent 10 days in isolation in hospital im free from hep now so not sure if that caused it ,also been diagnosed with hypermobility which apparently amongst other things can make your bowel muscles weak and cause your bowel to have overgrowth in bacteria,im pretty sure tmau 2 is not as rare as doctor s think i reckon if you surveyed all diagnosed tmau people you would find a pattern somewhere that links everyone up ,i think a lot of people are being fobbed off because lack of knowledge
beautifulsoul39

Postby Pebble » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:25 pm

I haven't had any illness and I think I'm type 2. Got this 2 years ago when I turned 40. Can only guess hormones/stress. I suspect its not that rare also.
Pebble

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Today i had a letter from hospital from Endo doctor saying that,he was not specialized in this area and just to follow the diet and antibiotics,etc well ive found tmau 2 is pretty much caused by an overgrowth in bacteria in your bowel you need to treat this but it can come bk imagine your wheelie,bin is full of maggots ( bit gross) you hose it down spray it clean and it smells a whole lot better but after a week maybe a few tiny ones are there so you jet wash it gone well our insides need deep cleans ,ive stopped drinking tea as for some reason this gives off a gas in my stomach even without dairy free milk,was eating chicken quite a lot so also cutting this down ,sweating really helps i have no idea why but it seems to lower the smell after exercise, recently someone came up to me in a shop and told me my perfume smelt nice and what was it i nearly fainted it was Lacoste pink as ph wasent too bad ,well take care in enjoying the lovely sun
beautifulsoul39

Postby whatashame » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:00 pm

hi there. You sound so positive and it really helps to hear of someone with positive feedback. Gotta try that perfume now because goodness knows how many i have tried!! To be honest having my kids really helps me as i have to do stuff with them and it kinda shakes me up and makes me think. I am not saying that it is easy, i really have to steel myself most days but have a purpose makes me get on with life. I have tried charcoal tablets, chlorophyll and antibiotics but they are short lived and to be honest i am quite depressed so cant take too much. But it's refreshing to see someone else in the same boat who keeps trying as well. Good on you and well done! I take my hat off to you. God bless and much love. XXXX
whatashame

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:56 pm

Today,was really hard as id been invited to a family party on the ex side ,i didn't eat anything and took the usual charcoal tablets etc tried so hard ,but then saw one of party organizers saying hello and doing signs saying she stinks and looking straight at me and laughing so i thought you know what stuff you i thought i don't have to stay here and put up with that so i got my kids ( they had a long play anyway said i was leaving) and went i felt like screaming at them have you any idea what i have to do just to stay normal whilst you think its funny to humiliate me but i think im glad in not like them and i never will be such shallow insensitive people x
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:55 pm

My friend came to visit today ,normally in kinda really grateful for gifts but i got handed a whole case of polos im not sure if they had been stolen there were that many ,jeez thanks i did laugh coz i thought you may have just as well given me 12 deodorants ,ive told them slightly about my stuff but not everything,i noticed after getting a ride in their car a huge febreeze can was,placed by my feet ,i think once people know they treat you slightly ok im getting used to other people you know on bad days when people react but when there trying to cover there nose or something i look and smile and think wow your nostrils are humongous that makes me chuckle
beautifulsoul39

PreviousNext

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!