keep positive anyone want to talk ?

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: bigvern, admin

Re: keep positive anyone want to talk ?

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm

Meant to say vitamin b6
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:55 pm

Me again lol ok not sure if i can post this but this is all the names for choline which you need to keep low please remember we need some to stay healthy,vitamin Bp,pyridoxine,pyridoxal,pridexamine,kelecin,Lecithol,vegilecthin,vitrellin,Phosphatidycholine
beautifulsoul39

Postby Bailey14 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Hi I too have been taking berocca! Did not know it was a no no! So bit b 6 not good? Any other vits? Have ditched the chewing gum too due to soya! Thought I was going mad thinking it made me worse! Any meal ideas would b welcome! My dietician said porridge ok but I find it makes me worse. Also find soup not great and wondering if it's the yeast in stock cubes? Any other no no s welcome ! Thanks
Bailey14

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:57 am

Vitamin b2 is good but i buy it on its own which is quite hard to get hold off but Holland and barrat sell it ,its about £12 roughly a bottle though .I posted a recipe but it wouldn't let me post it ,ive tried porridge and oats myself but they don't work for me i have little ones that are good for telling me if i smell,ive spent so much money been to Harley street etc before i knew it was tmau ,ive found that if you don't eat for long periods it makes you smell worse so eating snacks in-between helps ,i have rice milk with everything but if i drink too much it makes me vom about 30 mins after so its just trying to find what works ,take a look at your tongue in mirror aswell it can tell a lot about your body myne used to be covered in thick white,yellow coating not sure if others the same but since ive changed my eating its changing ,yeast for me is a big no no it makes the coating on tongue and dry's my mouth which doesn't help the breath ill keep posting tips but a lot of things wont post xx
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:33 pm

Ive secured my job and told them a little bit about tmau but didn't go into too much detail,you know what it didn't phase my boss ,been taking digestive enzymes and encrypted pep oil tab and sticking to low choline food wow i no longer have a severe smell ive noticed massive improvement normally at bus stop no one speaks to me for along covering there noses etc they actually want to talk ive looked into sibo too and that nasty coating on my tongue has gone i can honestly say im feeling the best ive felt in so long im actually living my life ,hugs to you all
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:52 pm

Hey found this quote "its not our problem to stop people talking behind our backs but it is our problem to stop it getting to us keep smileing your not alone your not paronoid ,crazy etc your beautiful xxxxx
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Hmmm the takeaway question if you've gone to a friends and they want pizza well in found that i can order a gluten free base bit sauce topping of pepper,mushrooms,small bit chicken couple strips in fine ,went too pizza hut with friends and had some was actually quite nice lol but no cheese on they still charged me the same price though .
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Mon May 05, 2014 8:51 am

Been a bit naughty lately got so fed up of practically same food i ate lots of all stuff that are no no whilst i did i took charcoal tablets and chlorophyll three times a day and it surpressed the poop smell but omg i could actually smell it for the first time i could smell fish really strong and my preschool child told me i smelt of prawns hes never said this before i actually felt a bit happy because now i know the diet actually does control it ,back to eating my usual food it is .That chocolate was heaven though
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Has anyone ever tried oil pulling? No me either so im going to try it for 10 days,and see what it does ,will let you know .I hope you guys are all ok ive found a really nice blog type book on kindle about a girls life of tmau it was there ive found apparently a film was made last year called The boy who smelt like fish i haven't watched it yet but bit excited too,also since my posts ive seen a gastrointestinal doc who helped slightly better than the dietician although i haven't followed everything to a t as it makes me feel so weak/ill they are now referring me to a endo doctor ,things ice tried but defo only worked for a very short time were chorella but no longer take this as was making me smell worse ,vit b is awesome but on its own also i tested how long my bowel takes to clear,food basically i ate ton sweet corn tmi but realised i need to take stuff forever as i take ages to clear out ,charcoal works but will constipate you and also found coke especially diet makes gases far worse well anyway of to try the oil pulling lol
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Ok day,one of the oil pulling ( its supposed to pull all toxins out of you etc)i heated my coconut oil slightly but literally only for 15 seconds ,you really don't want a burnt mouth,then i swished it around it my mouth it was hard as everyone kept trying to squeeze my cheeks and making me laugh ,i only managed about 5 mins in total then i took one of those disclosing tablets that show up crap in your mouth etc i was actually amazed i had practically zero stuff in my mouth may try longer over next few days it doesn't taste as bad as i thought and i done it at night ,oh and speaking from someone who has tried every single mouthwash,toothpaste i can think off ones with alcohol will dry your mouth out and make the bacteria worse ,ive realised with tmau you will waste a ton of money believeing your breath will smell great but they are gimmicks cb12 has alcohol in,and if you check some mouthwashes are near the same
beautifulsoul39

PreviousNext

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!