new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

Postby Emily » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Hi, I thought that I would introduce myself. I only got diagnosed with tmau a week ago after about two years of going to my GP with problems. I have been reading all the really useful posts on this site in the last week so thank you for all the advice you have all posted! Emily
Emily

Re: New member

Postby flashy » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:32 am

Hi Emily!! If u want to chat pm me :) x
flashy

Postby son » Tue May 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Hi just a line to introduce myself, my name is Son. Have suffered with this cruel condition for many years and tried many different ways of controlling it to no avail.

Recently read about a woman who managed to get her symptoms under control by just eating vegetables. Thought I would give it a try and within 5 days had very positive results. Have been on this diet for around 4 weeks and have received no negative attention, socially. Am finding it a bit difficult without protein so today have eaten 1 ounce of chicken breast and hoping for the best!

The low choline diet seems to be the answer for me so will keep it up no matter how difficult.

Although its very early days I am feeling very positive so just keeping my fingers crossed that the diet continues to work.

Best wishes
Son
son

Postby Matt » Wed May 14, 2014 9:20 am

Hello Emily and Son. Best wishes to you both from another newbie.

Take care

Matt
Matt

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!