Thanks for creating this site

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

Thanks for creating this site

Postby Cedartreemum » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:53 am

I've been struggling with awful fishy odour for nearly 20 years, it started very suddenly in my early twenties after a bout of what looked like a viral throat infection or the course of penicillin-related antibiotics I was given after visiting the GP. I also had gut pain, diarrohoea and bloating symptoms and was advised to avoid milk and wheat products because I might have IBS. I went to genitourinary clinics loads of times thinking I had contracted some sort of STD but the tests were always negative and there was nothing anyone could do for me. Now I'm going to try some extra vit B2 and a probiotic including bifidobacterium infantis (although so far, I can only find a junior preparation to buy from a high street source which I can recognise in the UK) and see if that helps at all. It is such a relief to find this website!
Cedartreemum

Re: Thanks for creating this site

Postby bigvern » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:40 pm

HI :D

mine started mid 20's as well without any warning whatsoever, subsequently diagnosed with TMAU, have you been tested yet?

Got other health issues which kindof in a strange way for me make TMAU seem less awful than it is..anyways welcome to the forum - loads of info on here, the search facility is actually quite good if you are looking for any specific info.

take care.
bigvern

Re: Thanks for creating this site

Postby rickyjhon » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:01 am

yea. i hope this site will really help to solve some doubts and i can share my comments here. So it was a great places for me
rickyjhon

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!