Tmau is killing me...

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

Re: Tmau is killing me...

Postby c64 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:14 pm

@italiana29, you're not the only one. My family also says I don't smell bad, but I know I do and people sometimes tell me that. It's so annoying...

Awkwardly, this happens with many people with TMAU (family never believes that we smell).
c64

Postby atlantis » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Hi , know how u both feel am a mum too an leaving my daughter to nursery an pickin her up is so hard wen constantly worrying about it happening , i think the other Mums must think im pretty ignorant as i wont stop to chat an play dates are out of the question! There are other sufferers in london im only 25 mins away from centre by train , we should try organise a Mums meet up. Take care . Melanie x
atlantis

Postby italiana29 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:13 pm

I know exactly how you feel as the same.My husband works full time and I'm always alone in home,I don't go anywhere anymore after this hell condition took me away from the world.I left my job about a couple of years ago to dedicate my life and look after my kid 100% and it did worth.Now that my child is quiet big I can look after myself a lit bit but my self esteem have just gone and I feel so hopeless and miserable with this condition.May it seems a bit dramatic but it is how my life become .My confidence is gone and anywhere I go my anxiety disturbs me at the point that I get trapped at home because I'm afraid of what people's will think about me.I don't know anymore but this condition is destroying me..
italiana29

Postby italiana29 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Thank you all guys ,we definetely should meet.x
italiana29

Postby italiana29 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Melanie,nice to meet you x I live about 25 minutes away from the city too,are you based in North West London too?Let's meet may we have our kid in the same nursery who knows :)
italiana29

Postby italiana29 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:38 pm

:roll:
Last edited by italiana29 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italiana29

Postby italiana29 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:56 am

:roll:
Last edited by italiana29 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
italiana29

Postby egglover » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:24 am

School is the hardest part for me aswell. I DREAD school concerts when I know I'll be packed in a hot hall, squashed next to lots of people. My son is in a special school so I'm always having to go in for meetings. As soon as I enter the room they open the window (even in winter) and it's hard to be assertive and hold it together. When I know I have these meetings/concerts I restrict my diet the previous day and then let myself have some "forbidden" foods when I know I've not to be anywhere the next day. Life isn't easy with TMAU but it's the only life we have and you need to try to enjoy it and not let TMAU totally dominate your life. Hang in there ! :)
egglover

Postby italiana29 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Let's meet guys!!!

Life is too short!!!

Don't let your fears destroy you!!

Come on!!

I wanna meet you all.

X
italiana29

Postby silent_suffering » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:54 am

Hi,

Im the opposite to you guys my family make comments all the time that they can smell this foul smell and even though im pretty sure a few of them knows its me not one of them have ever confronted me about it. I feel like they must talk about it behind my back and this makes me feel 100 times worse. Its got to the point where although my close family all live 5minutes away from me i hardly see them as i spend most of my time hiding away at home with my baby as its the only place i can feel at ease with this. Im loosing everyone because of this and i hate it, i hate myself, i hate life.
silent_suffering

PreviousNext

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!