Tmau is killing me...

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

Re: Tmau is killing me...

Postby italiana29 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:22 am

Don't let them put you down.The human being has the power to bully who is different even if they don't mean it, will be up to you finding a positive way to handle all around you. Don't be indoor because it will affect you badly , face it and keep goin with your life.When your baby grows you need to drop them in the school and there will be your challenge to face peoples and the odour problem.X
italiana29

Postby silent_suffering » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:05 pm

Believe me i face it daily. I already have a child in full time school who is showing signs of this herself (mentioned this in a previous post). The other parents must think im strange, i get there for when the doors open so that i can drop her and leave, i dont speak to most of them as i feel completely paranoid and think i smell all of the time, not sure if i do? I get the impression alot of them have detected the odour from me, and get a few judgemental looks but if they talk about me im not aware as i have never overheard it myself. When a few of the other mums talk to me i can get quite panicky & it comes accross that i am stand offish when actually i would love nothing more then to have a proper chat with some of them as there are a few very nice ones in my daughters class. I just cant get close to anyone other then my parnter as i know im judged in a bad way. Life sucks for some people i guess!
silent_suffering

Postby italiana29 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:34 pm

I feel exactly the same when I drop my kid at the nursery so I know how you feel,it is a very uncomfortable situation.Where do you live?Would like to meet for a coffee?I'm going to meet one of the members next week so if you want to pop around will be so nice!We can also meeting up with our little ones in the shopping instead?Just don't let this condition to put you down.
italiana29

Postby silent_suffering » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:07 am

I live in hertfordshire which is just outside of London, i would like to meet with someone with this in the future. Dont think im ready just yet, as i know id feel so self conscious about smelling. Which is funny considering i would be in the company of the only people that could understand and sympathise with me. I cant seem to get my head round the idea that im not the only one with this!
silent_suffering

Postby italiana29 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:19 am

Hertfordshire is not far from north west London so would be nice to meet you ,plus I'm also moving to this area next year!So just let me know when you are ready for meeting up.X
italiana29

Postby mel304067 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:26 pm

:oops:
Hiya all
This condition can make you feel so isolated, even on the school yard :(
Other people dont have a clue about the rigid routines for showering, teeth cleaning and the burdon of the crappy diet we go through with this condition! The way I look at it is its not killing us, and the snob standing downwind on the school yard from me with her hand over her nose has the problem! Not us! I used to live life under a "how would I act if I was them" rule. Until someone pointed out on this forum that I shouldnt be thinking that at all, let alone in extreme times like "labour"!
Quite frankly were pretty amazing for getting through every day juggling this condition, work, keeping a home and family together! People need educating on this condition and until they are it will be a losing battle.
Rant over!
I wish I lived closer so I could meet with you all :)
mel
mel304067

Postby italiana29 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:38 pm

I agree,school yard is the worst part. :x
italiana29

Previous

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!