HI FROM TEXAS

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

HI FROM TEXAS

Postby omega3 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Hello all. I am a work at home agent(let me know if you're interested) living with TMAU. I have not been diagnosed, but when you have issues after you've JUST taken a shower you start to look around.

I first thought it(the smell) was coming from my mouth. Next I thought maybe it was coming from my stomach or something. The complete insanity that comes with this is amazing. Of course most your family, if not all will just think you are an idiot, and you are just imaginning it. :roll: Not likely.

I am 27 going on 28 and it really has been bad for about the past 2 years definitely. However I had the problem when I was 11 too. And then I moved to Texas and the problem (Maybe)sort of disappeared for some time. I have to say maybe because I was young, going out, having a good time with my friends and I just never knew. I think the main thing is I sometimes feel like it comes out during nerves. So I might never have the problem around my friends, but when I'm around people I don't know it just kind of sucks.

Oh also I wonder what you think about the Candida yellers?!
I was on a forum before I came here and the guy was saying it was candida overgrowth.
I went to the candida site and the symptoms sound oddly similar to my symptoms.

Sitting here in my room I'm oddly happy because today I have at least figured out its a real problem. I really just thought it was me and that I was not taking nearly enough showers.
Crazy part is I had a real life before all of this. Strange.
Now that I'm aware I have a real paranoia. Have I always smelt like this? And I love how you try to ask anyone close to you and they say your crazy.
omega3

Re: HI FROM TEXAS

Postby Glasgowguy » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:20 am

Pm
Last edited by Glasgowguy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glasgowguy

Re: HI FROM TEXAS

Postby Weak » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Sent you a PM
Weak

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!