I'm a new member

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

I'm a new member

Postby Nika » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:44 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm a new member of this forum, so at first I would like to present myself.
I'm Monica, a 14-year old girl from Germany. As you can see my english is not that good.
I've registered in this forum because I also have Trimethylaminuria, which completely changed my life.
I'm very happy that I've found this forum and people, who have the same problem as well.
It would be really great to find a friend to talk with, who has the same disease as I. Because as you know it's hard to find real friends because of Trimethylaminuria.
So maybe if you`re a girl at my age and you would like to contact me, I would be really pleased.

Yours sincerely,

Monica
Nika

Re: I'm a new member

Postby malory » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Hello Monica,

Welcome to the forum! I hope we can all help you to cope with the disorder. You will find all of us on here are willing to support you. I'm not your age I'm afraid but I'm in contact with lots of young people who are suffering from this condition and I can send you a private message with some details if you like.
Your English is brilliant - much better than my German - so keep posting on the site; you will make lots of friends :) .

Best wishes to you
Malory x
malory

Re: I'm a new member

Postby c64 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Hello and welcome Monica!
I completely understand you, it's really hard to make friends for me too (well, already was before I started to have a bad odor, but it made it even worse).

btw, your english seems nice too me :D
c64

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!