Greetings to you all

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: bigvern, admin

Greetings to you all

Postby Ruby » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Hiya everybody,
i'm a new member to this fantastic website and would just like to say hello to all of you. I read over a lot of the posts on the forum before I joined up and felt like I was reading about my own life!!
After the birth of my babies, I finally stopped living in denial and contacted Nigel Manning. Until recently I wasn't aware that tmau could be passed to offspring and so I am frightened that I have passed it on to them.
There is a lot of good in my life; I have two wonderful baby boys, a fantastic partner, a family that love me. I am an intelligent and creative young woman with a lot going for me and so as much as the effects of this disorder have been enough to almost obliterate my very spirit, I will continue onwards.
I often think about those who will have suffered with this disorder in an era when there was no internet and therefore no hope of connecting with people with similar experiences and I am truly thankful that I am on this earth now albeit without a cure.
I wish you all warmth and cuddles.
Rx

''If you're going through hell, keep going''
Ruby

Re: Greetings to you all

Postby kittycat » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:10 am

Ahh Ruby...you sound like a lovely person, that's why you're surrounded by people who love you :D Welcome to the forum, and stay in touch...love kittyx
kittycat

Re: Greetings to you all

Postby Ruby » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:51 am

Thanks for being so welcoming Kittycat : ) I do have a quick glance over this site most days; it feels like a safe haven when I have had to deal with people that don't understand. I am taking my boys into town today, the sun is shining, I hope it is a good day. xxx
Ruby

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!