Please help me....

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: bigvern, admin

Please help me....

Postby 11leonardo1974 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:15 am

I am 24 year old male. I have severe bad breath problem from the past five years. And when i masturbate the whole world knows that i did it. After i do that i bath continuously for an hour. Even then every one can easily smell me for the next two days.

I went to many dentists(10 different ones) who said , your gums and teeth are perfectly fine and something may be wrong within your gut.
When i talk people pinch their nose and that really embarrasses me. This happened to me innumerable times. Even when i speak to random people they pinch their nose which made me feel something is wrong with my breath.

My breath stinks 24x7( Even immediately after brushing) and my body smells only when i masturbate and my urine smells like rotten eggs(24X7) . Rest of the time no offensive odor is emitted.

Recently i read somewhere on line that there is a thing called TMAU, which causes severe bad breath and rotten egg smell from bodily fluids.

Am i a sufferer of TMAU ? Any inputs for identifying my condition ? i will be highly indebted to you and God bless you all. Please help me.....Please...
11leonardo1974

Re: Please help me....

Postby MacyRob » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:05 am

Maybe you should try consulting a gastroenterologist. He might help you with that since you’ve said that the dentist told you that your teeth and gums are fine. Also, do consider taking probiotics, and stop masturbating!
MacyRob

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!