Hi, I'm a new member

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: bigvern, admin

Hi, I'm a new member

Postby debs » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:27 pm

I have been following peoples stories of TMAU since I saw the very brave man on the One Show and because of this man I went back yet again, I have been telling them for 26 years there was some thing wrong but like many others they said it was all in my head and kept trying to send me to a psychiatrist!, I want to thank you all for bringing this out in the open, maybe this will be the start of finding a cure (fingers crossed) I also have MS which has its own problems I get tiered easily so writing this is hard work for me, there's lots I want to say but at least I've made a start I will write again soon so I will say goodbye for now.
debs

Re: Hi, I'm a new member

Postby bigvern » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Hi Debs and welcome to our club :D
bigvern

Postby kittycat » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Hi Debs,

Doubley sorry you've been hit by both of these illnesses, and hope your MS is mild and you have remission. My friend's daughter has MS and spent time in a wheelchair, but her symptoms improved and she's now engaged and hoping for children :D I hope you'll be as lucky with your MS, and that any drugs and dietary needs don't make your Tmau worse. When you feel strong enough, I for one, would be interested to hear how life is treating you.... love kittyx
kittycat

Postby sunshine » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Hi debs
My story similar to yours ive been suffering with this condition for many years and was told it was all in my head and sent to a psychiatrist and only found out about this condition by chance when i watched claire the brave lady who went on this morning i had a test and it came back positive and since then i,ve found this site a godsend even on my really bad days it makes me smile with all the humour,good information and nice people.Welcome to the site take care sunshine x
sunshine

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!