hi everyone

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: bigvern, admin

hi everyone

Postby sunshine » Sun May 08, 2011 9:37 am

Ive had this problem for a few years now and its soul destroying.have just left another job because of bullying :( Dont go out anymore socially either. I found this site after watching this morning so thank you to the brave lady who apeared on the show as a result of the show have had a urine test done and am waiting for the results ill keep you posted.I have found this site a god send lots of usefull information many thanks
sunshine

Re: hi everyone

Postby kittycat » Tue May 10, 2011 11:04 am

Hi sunshine...Good luck with the test...Have you tried the diet and suppliments for Tmau or Candida? Sorry about the bullying at work, but your post made me see that the more sufferers claim disability benefits, the more incentive there may be for research to be funded.... While everyone plods on, suffering on their own, nothing will get done...Also, would writing your experiences for malory's campaign be theraputic for you? Finally, don't isolate yourself (pot, kettle, I did it!) loneliness leads to depression, even if you're quite solitary by nature...Is it feasible for you to attend the meet-ups? I'm meeting Bluey at Waterloo for the next one, we'd love you to join us :D If not, look at Gazela's post on where everyone lives, perhaps someone lives near you and you can form your own little support friendship? No-one can understand what you're going through like the members on these BO sites 8-) love kittycatx
kittycat

Postby sunshine » Tue May 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Thanks kitty cat for your reply. Made me feel better :P Havnt tried any diets or suplements yet but have sent off for nullo. Will let you know how i get on with them also went to the doctors again today she gave me some antibiotics erythromycin so ill give them a go. havn,t got the result yet hopefully any time this week. Had it done two and a half weeks a go she said it takes around three weeks to come back.Thanks for the invite but dont know if i could chance getting on a train at the moment lol.On a positive note im glad this site is available im getting a lot of good infomatin from it . speak to you soon sunshine x
sunshine

Postby kittycat » Tue May 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Sympathize with the train phobia. I stayed in a job I hated for years cos I had a parking space and couldn't perceive ever going on public transport. I hope the treatments help, but until you've got control, head-phones on and eyes down. Don't torture yourself with strangers reactions...No point 8-) kx
kittycat

Postby sunshine » Wed May 11, 2011 12:04 pm

Hi kitty thanks again for your invite and your mesages I will try to brave the train in the future :oops: I feel a lot more positive about things today after reading peoples posts and now have a lot of information about things to try. I even went to the supermarket today and felt good for getting out :D I really admire the way that your dealing with the condition youve really helped me look at things more positivley many thanks sunshine x
sunshine

Postby lyndsey » Wed May 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Hi Sunshine

Welcome to this site you will get great support here, you keep your chin up.

Take care

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Postby lyndsey » Wed May 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Hi Kittycat

Miss you so much so busy but only three weeks to go finish 3rd june yee ha. I would love to go to meet up but doesnt look like it but will def make sept one in the hope to finally meet you and bluey and everyone hope you doing well kittycat and being creative in the garden in this nice weather.

Take care

Lyndsey xxxx
lyndsey

Postby sunshine » Thu May 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Thanks lyndsy for the message.Sorry didn,t message back sooner.I havn,t been on the site for a while.Due to Drs telling me that its all in my head.But the are proved wrong today as my results came back positive for t.m.a.u so now hopefully they will help me do something about it :oops: so i will be on here more often. Any advice on things that work best would be really appricated. Thanks
sunshine

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!