more answers please!!!!!

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

more answers please!!!!!

Postby jean » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Hi all,

im looking for more answers, hoping u can help, im deciding to go travelling shortly to austrailia & im just thinkin with the hot weather is there anything else i can do to control my smell?? maybe im stressing out too much n thats wats causing the smell to be worse?

as i said before i have tried the antibiotics and im on the low choline diet, but im finding the diet at times im not sticking to it? is that the main problem? my diet?

if there is any else that could help me control could u let me no,

thanks,

xxxxx
jean

Re: more answers please!!!!!

Postby melcorio » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:04 am

Hi Jean my name is Sheila and i have tmau. The smell comes from my private area like you. Antibiotics dont help. I am not very good at controlling my diet so i think that is why i still smell. I wish there wsa a miracle cure but dont think there is one lol. I dont fully undrestand how this site works and i may lose contact with you. Computer skills not wot they shud be. My e-mail adress is geelong_9@yahoo.co.uk. If u want we can stay in touch and compare symptoms etc, via e-mail. I am also on face book. For now take care xxx
melcorio

Postby kittycat » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:42 am

Hello again jean, would you consider taking the type of contraceptive pill which causes you to have no periods for the time you're travelling? Also why not join the Australian Tmau Foundation ? They might help and advise you. Do the friends you're going with, know about your condition, and are they likely to guard your back? I've never met an Aussie I didn't like, and the country looks amazing.... it could be life-changing....you'll have to live on rice, fruit and water tho. :( Not a terrible price to pay :D good luck, kittyx
kittycat

Postby melcorio » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:51 pm

P.S. I lived in oz for ten years its a wonderfull place. The way i smell i cud not travel anywhere in a confined space with strangers though! This disease is debilitating and there are places i just cant go because of the smell. Can anyone tell me if diet does make a difference? I dont have a lot of faith in it although i havnt actually tried it properly. thanx to anyone who can offer advice xxxx From Sheila xxxx
melcorio

Postby flower » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:26 pm

melcorio,
Diet makes a difference because in the morning, when I have not eaten, there is less smell.
Flower
flower

Postby melcorio » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Thanx Flower for your comments. I must get down to the diet if it really does help. Thanx again xxxxxx
melcorio

Postby flower » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:32 pm

I am on the diet too, I will let you know if it works. But sometimes difficult to say because I don't smell myself. I just sometimes smells something in the bathroom.....and I have the impression there is something with the sour ...sometimes.
But it is all so subjective, sometimes I have the impression that my daughter has it too , life is not always fair but everyone has his troubles, and how can I really know she have this ????? The future will let us know .... Doctors expect that i have tmau 2 so normally she can't have this ....and that is what i hope for her .
I expect some results after a month ???
But just drink some wine when going out in the weekends, I don't know if it can ? But drinking no coffee anymore....and no foods with high choline....

I hope it works, because we haven't an alternative...
Take care of you

Flower
flower

Postby melcorio » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Thankyou and good luck with the diet! I have just got some more antibiotics and also some probiotics and active charcoal capsules as well. I am going to give the diet a good go.......I wud love to smell nice! Mind you when you think of the problems some people have , like you say, it does put things into prospective doesnt it. If it wasnt a smell it wud probably be something else! Glad you have TMAU 2 then you know its not hereditory. Hopefully your daughter will be ok. Good luck to anyone reading this...you are not alone and i know how it can affect your life. Take care x
melcorio

Postby flower » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Thanks Melcorio,
We will be all strong and ... happy too....
Just look at the beautiful things in life and I could cry that i have the life that I have...
The diet is something difficult to start but once we start we will enjoy the food with christmas ...much more than everbody else. I think I can handle the diet....and looking out for getting beautiful and the model of a eighteen year old girl.
You are very kind,
Take care of you,
Flower
flower

Postby flower » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:38 am

I said yesterday I could cry because I have the life that I have. I mean that life still effects me in a positive way....I mean crying because i am so happy....

I just want to say that despite every difficulty in life there are still so many things that make me happy...
Looking at the nature , the sun, good friends, lovely family, just being on this wonderful world...
We just must be thankful for what we have and don't bother about all our worries we can' t change....
Life is what life is and life is like a theater , we all have our role to play....

Just make something of our destiny ....we have two possibilities, we can be depressed or on the other hand go and make just something of it. And all days without laughing we are lost....

Flower
flower

Next

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!