Grateful for this site

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: bigvern, admin

Grateful for this site

Postby timid » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Hi everyone, this is a God send that we can all help, advise and encourage each other, i,m so afraid in large social settings, and i thinnk i,m worse because i,ve lived in my comfort zones for years and now i,m stuck in a reclusive rut :( my bo is ruining my life, i can,t get past this awful malady, i,ve tried to fight it with diet on and off for a few years, but i always go back to normal foods as i,m married with 3 children, so it,s just so awkward cooking separate meals, anyway i,m living in Ireland, and i,m looking forward to the support here from people who know what it,s like to suffer from this thing..
Last edited by timid on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timid

Re: Grateful for this site

Postby kittycat » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Hi timid, can I be the first to welcome you to the site :D The more the merrier :D This is probably the first step to coming out of your rut, and coming to terms with having this 'malady' (good discription), by talking about it. I look forward to your posts from the land of saints and poets :D Don't be shy to butt in, there's no cliques allowed on here, only nice friendly people :) love kittyx
kittycat

Re: Grateful for this site

Postby timid » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi Kittycat, thanks for the warm welcome, i,m finding it really helpful and comforting to know i,m not alone dealing with this horrible lonely affliction, i,m looking forward to getting to know you all more and get more info about the diet, it,s great we have the internet to do the research to battle this ;)
timid

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!