Hi, please could you answer my questions???

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

Re: Hi, please could you answer my questions???

Postby smelly » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:26 pm

jean,

in answer to your question about how to deal with having a medical condition you cant control, the answer is acceptance, you have to accept that you cant control what happens to your body and the people around you have to accept that they cant control what happens to them. So the nasty people you mention have to accept that an odour might emit from you now and then and you have to accept that they are dark and empty souls who will emit foul gossip and negativity.
smelly

Postby jean » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:38 am

Hi miles, r u controllin ur smell at the minute or do u still have it?? do u just do the diet? is ther anything else??

x
jean

Postby jean » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:41 am

hi miles,

are u controlling your smell or do u still have it? is their anything else i can do to help me with it?

xx
jean

Postby miles » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Hello Jean

I do not have my condition controlled as yet but i do have more balance as a result of doing the diet right i dont take gut blockers as they just slow my digestion to much having a really good bodywash has helped me quite abit and a positive mind set :D
There is lots of good advice on here i am sure you will be able to reduce your odor over time

best of luck

Miles :)
miles

Previous

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!