hello

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: bigvern, admin

hello

Postby miles » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Hi im Miles from london

I am a fellow tmau long time sufferer although not long been diagnosed with this condition just thought i would register here to say hello i have been a member on the other sites look forward to making new freinds here too
miles

Re: hello

Postby kittycat » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Hello to you too Miles, nice to meet you :D Hope your life's improved now you know what's causing the problems. Are you following the protocol, and if so, has it helped you? best regards, kitty (suffering 38ish years :roll: )
kittycat

Postby miles » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:31 am

Hello Kittykat nice to meet you too :D
Yep i do try to follow the protocol and yes life has improved greatly with diagnosis and education on dieting and lots of antibiotics lol still not got the balance im looking for just yet but will get there im confident of this
Do you have the balance/control of your symptoms?
I guess im not so much of a long term sufferer its only been 13 years

kind regards
miles

Postby kittycat » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:20 am

Glad to hear you're coping with it, do you manage to work ok?.. I'm 'diminished' now so not such a problem, and I only work a couple of days a week, so don't get the vicious bullying that we suffer. Fellow workers use our condition for their own agenda don't they? I think it's diet, probiotics and (sorry to go on!) decreasing hormones, that have helped me. I just hope they'll do research and find out all about it, in my lifetime :D The only thing I've seen that might effect a 'cure' are faecal transplants, which has cured C.dificile, but you'd have to pretty desperate! :x and brave 8-) Wishing you well, kittyx
kittycat

Postby miles » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Hi Kittykat

I only manage to work part time i like to tell myself its down to this condition but i guess im a little lazy to :D
Sometimes i think its more the pressure we put on ourselfs in the work enviroment also comments tend to be indirect making it such a pain :twisted:
I have never heard of faecal transplants did make me giggle when i read that :shock: if it cures some then thats great news its not for me though nor this talk ive read before about rubber underwear ha ha
miles

Postby kittycat » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Yes, I'm hoping to stave off the rubber pants for at least another 20yrs! You sound most well balanced, goodluck to you, :D kittyx
kittycat

Postby miles » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Thanks Kittycat well balanced :lol: if only best of luck to you too i look forward to meeting lots of you hopefully from here at the May meet up venue to be confirmed (more then likely the boat again) :roll:
miles

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!