I need help with my diet

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

I need help with my diet

Postby Maggie » Tue May 17, 2016 11:17 am

Hello,

I am a new member here. I ordered the test online and waiting for the kit to be delivered . I know I have some sort of TMAU. This has been going on for 20 years minimum. Complaints about my BO.

I need urgent help with my diet.

I ditched a lot of things such as meat, dairy, fish, eggs, coffee, cruciferous vegetables, bread, sugar, tea. No alcohol, sadly . However , I still stink. Especially at that time of the month ( smells like rubbish ) although I have been taking Nullo , B2 and charcoal tablets. I had cornflakes with rice milk this morning and green tea. Our office smells like rubbish .

Do you know if any of these foods have a bad effect on odor ?

Green or black olives, green tea , grilled chicken , eggplants, peppers , rice , green apples , okra , canned corn, tomatoes , butternut squash , pineapples, pasta, potatoes , honey, jam, cucumbers, walnuts ( only at the weekends)

Not eating much at the moment just to smell normal. Don't know what to cook or eat !

After the test results, I was told that I would have an appointment with the nutritionist.

I would be grateful if you could write to me. Is there an antibiotic, jel or something else to help with smell around the menses ? Is there a specific diet to be on around menses? Does metrodinazol help ?

Thanks for your support
Maggie

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!