Hi,to all of u .

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

Hi,to all of u .

Postby kelvinyap » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:59 pm

Hi,to all of u .My name is kelvin i m from singapore.I m happy that i found this forum .I think i got tmau n i dun know how to help myself seen about 12 year old and now i m 38 year old.I alway feel that i been look down by other ppl bcos i m smell.Now i m staying in hong kong .Here is my number 十85260585959.Depression guy anyone willing to made friend with me.
kelvinyap

Re: Hi,to all of u .

Postby RareBiology » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:17 pm

Hi my name is Neta,

I think you are super brave for finding this site and talking about your rare condition. I feel me and you would have a lot to talk about if we become friends. Your condition is nothing but a metabolic deficiency that people around the world have no idea about. It does not make you less of a person. How I know is because the friends I do have remind me that I am a person even with me smelling up the place. I can imagine its hard for you as a man, but think about being a female. We are known for smelling like roses, so imagine when you are instead showered with a nasty smell. Anyway, please contact me any time on this forum or through my email at Zenetam@yahoo.com. I would love to get to know you more. Also, I am soon going to start a YouTube channel about this disorder so at least please remember me!
RareBiology

Postby SmellyKL » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:23 pm

Hello! I just recently found this group and now am a new member. My daughter told me about this so I started doing some investigating of my own. My PCP explained this to me but I wasn't clear on why because she didn't just come right out and say, 'You smell!" and I have wondered why people reject me. I don't have a diagnoses yet but will be vigilant in getting one. :P
SmellyKL
SmellyKL

Postby kelvinyap » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:24 am

Hi,neta nice to know u too.where u from?Bcos my english is not very well.ahope u dun mind.Will message u more later on.Very happy to receive your message .If can i also wish to post in youtube about tmau in chinese .But i still not yet confirm myself of tmau .But i think i have it.
kelvinyap

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!