Hello

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

Re: Hello

Postby Lisa » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:03 pm

Lettuce & cucumber are fine. x
Lisa

Re: Hello

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:42 pm

Hi krispy ,i was just thinking you mentioned your test was negative but if you just handed in a sample bottle that would show as normal even if your tmau was positive look at the page from dr l regarding correct transportation of samples may be worth asking them to do it again if they haven't followed it properly and as for there comments they are clearly uneducated,also from my own personal view i have used chlorophyll and i found it actually made me worse it worked for about a month it took a good week to detox from it ,ive increased my b2 massively but ( seek doctor advice if you do ) things that will help you probably said it somewhere in my posts but 1,a stool a kids step stool will do put keep it in the loo and you will (tmi) empty your bowels properly were not designed to sit on loo we are to squat eww ,then test how long your body takes to digest food ( this is easy ). Eat a tin of corn and how long it takes to show is called your transit time so if this is say the same day awesome but if it was like 6-7 days that is poor ,next get your blood work done to check all your vitamin levels, if you can eat in a pattern your body will thank you for it eg regularly not starving yourself (that makes you smell like poo) in of to make some fresh soup x
beautifulsoul39

Previous

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!