I'm new

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

I'm new

Postby yvette » Thu May 28, 2015 11:03 pm

For the first time in my life I'm now signed up to be part of a group and it feels wonderful and upsetting at the same time. Until two weeks ago I had no idea that the problem I have had a name (apart from smelly!!!). I thought I'd feel happier knowing but for some reason I don't! It's a bit of a nightmare. I'm 55 by the way. The only person I've spoken about this to was a Doctor 25 years ago so if anyone would like a chat anytime I'm available, just don't stand downwind. Luv to you all. Kaye
yvette

Re: I'm new

Postby Oneneo » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:40 pm

Hi Kaye,
I've been suffering this for about 25 years as well. I'm male 39, and I'm still seeking some kind of diagnosis, but keep getting told there's nothing wrong with me, so a bit exhausted with everything. I've tried to reach out to this community but it doesn't seem to be very busy. anyway I hope your coping well and would be happy share the struggle

All the best
Oneneo

Re: I'm new

Postby Knits » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:11 pm

Hi Kaye I'm female 32 and have known what I have for 8 years now it's been a tough learning
Journey but learning how to live with it the best I can for now until we r cured and one day it will happen if we all believe it. Positivity to all us out there x
Knits

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!