anyone want too meet up this year ?

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

Re: anyone want too meet up this year ?

Postby Pebble » Tue May 19, 2015 7:05 pm

Is anyone still wanting to meet up in the near future?
I live in Dorset/Hampshire area
Pebble

Postby yvette » Sat May 30, 2015 6:20 pm

Hiya,
I'm new to the site. I would love to meet. I live in Cornwall but I can travel. I'm still finding my way round the site.
Take care all of you.
yvette

Postby Lisa » Sun May 31, 2015 4:17 pm

Hello!

Where in Cornwall are you?
Lisa

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:56 am

Some hope .... Well ive been using four skin products recently mentioned on this site allthough bit pricey and wish i had a huge tub of each LOL,its working its strange putting under arm cream on for deodrant as in so used to spray i actually keep forgetting ive got it on ,in the morning my hands,used to omit a strong smell and now i cant smell a thing ,my feet don't smell either and i was wearing no socks in shoes in the heat all day and was quite impressed with how fresh i felt ,my son actually said to me yesterday"that i smelt nice " allthough im not sure this was because id gave in to letting him have the last cheese string hahahaha,ive increased my b2 this has massively made a difference but if your thinking of doing this i would speak to a doctor first and if you don't mind bright yellow wee ,and this is totally random but i have high fsh levels at the moment but for some reason it has lessoned the tmau ? Hopefully find out at doctor next week but with the creams and high fsh levels tmau is massively manageable i still smell a little but nowhere near as bad ( ive been asking everyone) ,time for some breakfast now
beautifulsoul39

Postby Knits » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Any meet ups happening I'm new on here from liverpool?
Knits

Postby austin222 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:14 pm

I'm around east sussex uk and dont mind travelling , especially if several people are coming too.
austin222

Previous

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!