Well, greetings to everyone

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

Well, greetings to everyone

Postby Ms Bananas » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:03 pm

Hello,

I think I've had (I can only suspect), maybe possibly quite probably, and this is only speculation you understand, Tmau2 for the past 20 years. I only heard about this condition this spring when I saw a document on tv, it was like a big hit on head.I was overusing antibiotics (many 6 month courses) in my twenties because my acne was blooming, and after that I started having stomac and odor issues.

I don't think I can get tested for this here in Finland, that's what they say on the internet anyway. I once asked a private lab too but it was a no-go. So far I've been diagnosed with Lactose intolerance and Dysbiosis, and SIBO test is being done this fall. The reason why I'm thinking Tmau2 is that I never had any problems before I binged on antibiotics :(

Anyways, going to try some of your advice from now on, see how it works out.
Ms Bananas

Re: Well, greetings to everyone

Postby magsie » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:18 pm

Hi,
Mullhaven Laboratories offer TMAU urine testing in the UK and also overseas. You pay & they'll send you two padded envelopes, and a urine test tube, encased in a larger tube for safety, and a phial of acid which you drip into your urine sample with the pipette supplied. For overseas clients you just have to post it back by mail order.
It takes a few weeks to get the results - which come via email and the post, but its well worth it.
magsie

Postby Ms Bananas » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Ok, many thanks for that info. I'll have a look at their prices and think about it, it would be nice to know for sure.
Ms Bananas

Postby Divinefapper » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:32 pm

a
Last edited by Divinefapper on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Divinefapper

Postby Ms Bananas » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:49 am

Hello

still here and standing. Others might consider us rude writing in Finnish here, so I'll just translate that Divinefapper said that he'd be very happy to swap emails with me about TMAU. You can send me a private message here on board if you like...laita privaattiviesti täällä palstalla vaikka ensin, jookosta? Sorry folks.
Ms Bananas

Postby rickyjhon » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:02 am

Hello every one, nice to meet you all
rickyjhon

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!