Help me

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: admin, bigvern

Help me

Postby Sucksmell » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:09 pm

Hi there, I'm from Thailand . I have had symptoms of TMAU but I never get the testing ,yet. I was young , i had body odor and bad breath. I did not have a friends coz they did not like my odor. I fear to sociality with other people. While i was studying at university, everyone afraid my odor.they alway whispered and laugh on me.they asked me that u could smell odor but i could smell nothing.I tried to find out the cause of odor but seem hopeless.Sometime I did not want alive, i try to eat TMAU foods but i still have bad breath.i don't know how i can do , i feel like i get depress and panic when i think about my odor . My life is suck!!!
Sucksmell

Re: Help me

Postby whatashame » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:35 pm

I truly understand what you are experiencing. It is socially isolating and totally embarrassing but hey! I will befriend you and then you can talk to me about how you feel knowing I will not mock just sympathise and understand. Hope this message reaches you when you have had a better day. X
whatashame

Re: Help me

Postby whatashame » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:47 pm

Hey you how you doing today? Dont despair we are in the same boat.. Hang in there. Sounds to me like you are an intelligent, sensitive human being. So I send you much love and hope for the future. You are not alone and if you want to chat here I am! God bless and I send you healing vibes to make you feel special, because that is what you are. Take care . XXXXX
whatashame

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!