Egg whites

Diet info and questions.

Moderator: admin

Egg whites

Postby Monkeyman » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:16 pm

Does anybody on this forum eat egg whites and if so how many can you eat.
Monkeyman

Re: Egg whites

Postby Adrian » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:17 pm

egg whites are low in choline however the yolk is extremely high. People with TMAU can freely make omlettes and other egg based foods using just the egg whites. Hope that helps.
Adrian

Postby Abyss » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Hi Monkeyman,

Hi, how are you? Adrian is right in what he posted. I myself have tried to cut out all dairy but need protein from somewhere so in following some advice have had omelettes made out of egg whites and for someone who hates food i like them. Also scrambled egg although that turned out pretty weird, i will just have to practice. Im having omelette about once a week but thats my choosing, i'm sure as with others its a try and test in what you feel you can eat in regards to your own tmau/ candida, that probably didnt help much lol sorry.

Abyss x
Abyss

Postby smelly » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:35 pm

For TMAU diet you can eat egg whites okay.I have read of people using 2 or 3 in an omlette. Unfortunately I think I have a problem with them, but it is to do with the sulphur in them probably, nothing to do with choline.
smelly

Postby Willeam » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Well, since the very childhood i was told that it is possible to eat 2 eggs a day maximum...
Willeam

Postby Bradley » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:55 am

Eggs white is very beneficial for our good health and fitness, its also good for temperature of our body and blood, i like it guys, i take it daily ....
Bradley

Return to Diet