teas

Diet info and questions.

Moderator: admin

teas

Postby Abyss » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:18 am

Does anybody else on the forum take fruit or herbal tea? I have Twinnings tea in the cuboard peppermint and nettle, it is meant to aid digestion and for me it does and also it helps when i can't sleep. like now lol, it tends to make some help in that aspect too. I have had a look on my diet sheets and it does not state a yes or no on this topic, just 'brewed tea' no milk, although i also see fruit juices on there which many people tell me to avoid. It'd benice to be able to cut out all dairy but i have to be able to have some kind of tea lol, i'm so tired lol. pls excuse me if this makes no sense wih the typo's

Night all.
Abyss

Re: teas

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:34 am

Hi Abyss

I find green teas is good, I only have it weakly brewed.
I find normal tea and coffee makes me over heat and sweaty.
I avoid fruit teas as I find them very strong in flavour, I always avoid strong drink/food smells as much as possible.

SK
SmellyKelly2

Re: teas

Postby Ellie Girl » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Nettles are high in choline - I looked this up cos I used to love nettle tea and drank it by the bucket load. I've started juicung loads of lemon juice and having hot fresh lemon and also making weak peppermint tea with a couple of fresh leaves form the garden. Gets very boring, hey? When all you want is a gingerbread latte from starbucks :shock: :oops:
Ellie Girl

Return to Diet