need help please folks????

Diet info and questions.

Moderator: admin

need help please folks????

Postby stinky17 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:50 pm

hi all im going 2 a works do with hubby but it starts with drinks then 4 course meal, so i was gonna drink white wine but what do i order the cater 4 special diets but what do i ask 4 lol is it no dairy meat or wheat :? ????????i could ask 4 a salad for my main n a fruit salad 4 desert but what do i say 4 other 2 please help ideas would b good :D
stinky17

Re: need help please folks????

Postby Lisa » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Hello again.
Erm, what about soup for a starter? Tomato or carrot?
Yes, fruit salad for dessert.
For the main, perhaps potatoes with something? You can always order something then just eat what s allowed, I know you dont do meat, but what about abit of chicken, shouldn't think it will react that quick?
Abit stumped Claire, leave it with me, I'll have a think.x
Lisa

Postby stinky17 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:01 pm

good idea lisa i can just pick cant through conversation let me no if u think of out else x
stinky17

Postby Lisa » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:41 am

Claire, you could have rice/pasta for your main, with mushrooms, tomato sauce? Ask for pasta/rice on a seperate dish.
If they cater for veggies etc, they shouldn't find your request difficult.
Or, find something nearest you can eat to your diet, eat the bits you can and leave the rest, drink plenty of water between courses so you're not starving.
Failing all that, ask the caterers before you eat, tell them you're on a very restricted diet, and if you eat any of the foods you shouldn't you will have a severe reaction to eat, and you'll have no choice but to sue the R's off them. (Titter)
Lisa

Postby stinky17 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:27 am

haha :lol: sounds like a good idea n i do like that ill see what the menu is when it comes n let them no.

thanks lisa :D
stinky17

Return to Diet