weebly food blog - friendly food

Diet info and questions.

Moderator: admin

Re: weebly food blog - friendly food

Postby kittycat » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:31 am

Most people smell at some time or another...we're all a mixture of chemicals after all...but some people NEVER smell, whatever :mrgreen: I want them taken to a lab and experimented on :evil: with no anaesthetic :twisted:
There's been research in Tel Aviv on cinnamon. It was one ingredient in an expensive supp recommended to sk, so thinking it should be in our diet. One pinch of ground cinnamon kills off E Coli. , and 'bad' bacteria in the stomach. I've been eating it sprinkled on chiabatta and olive oil, to take it daily, but it's prob great in pancakes and biscuits. A recipe for honey and cinnamon drink says to steep one spoon of cinnamon in hot water, let it cool and add two spoons of honey. Hot water destroys the 'antibiotic' quality of honey it says. love to all,kcx
kittycat

Postby kittycat » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:23 pm

I made the honey and cinnamon drink and it's vile. Just the look of it makes you feel sick...Sprinkle cinnamon on your cornflakes maybe....kx
kittycat

Postby Ellie Girl » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 am

I haven't forgotten the blog! Have taken lots of pictures and written some descriptions - going to take some time off work in August and hope to set it up then! E xx
Ellie Girl

Postby stinky17 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:22 pm

will look forward to it thanks :D
stinky17

Previous

Return to Diet