candida diet???

Diet info and questions.

Moderator: admin

candida diet???

Postby stinky17 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:02 am

hi all im thinking of trying this, has any 1 else?? if yes did it work?? n if yes what do i do please??
stinky17

Re: candida diet???

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Hi Stinky17
Sorry forgot to reply to this earlier.
You will need to avoid sugar, alcohol, yeast plus some other stuff. If you google candida diet it will give you a lot of guidance.
Will reply again with a detailed list when I am at home (as not there at the moment).There are quite a few things that are ok for this and ok for TMAU, so it is possible just not easy.
SK
SmellyKelly2

Postby stinky17 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:43 pm

hi, i dont no what 2 do 4 the best so at the moment when im going some where like work i just eat my bread with honey rice n carrots 2 stay safe n it works x
stinky17

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Hi, I would stick to what works if I was you.
I am only trying the Candida as still have problems with odour and have high Candida.
I will post the list in a next few days anyway as it may help others.
But glad its working for you, especially best to stick to it being you have a new job to contend with too.
Hope that helps.
SKx
SmellyKelly2

Postby ralphswurld » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:54 pm

You should start the day with protein. Boil your eggs the night before and eat as many as you need. Add a few pieces of toasted coconut bread and one avocado, and you have a perfect breakfast. You can find the coconut flour bread in the recipes.
ralphswurld

Postby smelly » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:36 pm

"Eat as many eggs as you need" :shock:
smelly

Postby stinky17 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:54 am

ralphswurld wrote:You should start the day with protein. Boil your eggs the night before and eat as many as you need. Add a few pieces of toasted coconut bread and one avocado, and you have a perfect breakfast. You can find the coconut flour bread in the recipes.

eggs r a no no 4 me!
stinky17

Postby Maisie » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Somehow I don't think ralphswurld is a TMAU sufferer!!! :roll:
Maisie

Postby idealist » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Hi all (sorry about the spelling/grammer etc),

Anyone thinking of going on this diet should seek professional advice before you go on a real candida diet because what people tell you over the internet is inaccurate! I made mistakes and have had to start the first 3-4weeks all over again but only for two weeks.

The correct diet consists of no sugar, wheat, yeast, fungi, pasta, cereal, chesse, bread, mushrooms, quorn, tofu, fruit/juices, jams, carrots, noodles, chocolate, white food products, tea, coffee anything has wheat, yeast, suagar etc... the list goes on and on.

Basically for the first 3-4weeks you should only eat meat, eggs and fish (but not shellfish or salmon/tuna.... as all know eggs and fish are not good for Tmau suffers) coconut milk, goats milk, millet, quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat, brown rice (do not eat this all the time and do not eat white rice) and vegetables (not including carrots potatoes, yams, turnips etc..) snacks/treats :lol: that can be eaten/taken in the 3-4 week period are probiotic yogurts, organic rice cakes, berries and Keif(or however it is spelt), herbal tea, water.

After the 3-4 week period is up, you can introduce low yeast, wheat, suguar foods back into your diet- Pears, apples, organic corn chips, sugar free popcorn, carrots, potatoes, yeast wheat or/and free breads (such as rye, etc), capple cider vinegar,black beans, white beans, chickpeas(not good for tmau), lentils(not good for tmau), some seeds and nuts, mozzarella there are more foods but you should only eat one a minimum of 3 times a week for at least 3 months :cry:

Whilst doing this you take probiotic pills....Uno's Choice Super 8 Hi-Potency is very good but they are really expensive. I am also going to try internal peppermint oil.

So there you have it the worse diet on earth. It is worse then the low chlorine diet. It has driven me to contemplate the horrible idea that I should start eating red meat and chicken..... I also returned (with horrible consequences) to fish *worse mistake). I lost 1stone in a blink of an eye and my stomach is constantly rumbling. I do not eat meat, I am not going back to eggs of fish , I cannot eat quorn or mushrooms on this diet I am dying. I have to start from the 3-4 week point only because I eat corn products and potatoes..

I think I will just have to live on warm goats milk, berries, soups, yogurt, rice cakes and vegetable stir fry’s for the next 3 weeks :?

I have notice a difference and though I have been told to restart I have been feeling the die off effect.... Please only do this diet if you have Candia there is no other reason to punish yourself. x

If anyone has advice on what else I can eat I am all ears.
idealist

Return to Diet