Acai berry.

Diet info and questions.

Moderator: admin

Acai berry.

Postby Lisa » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Super food? What do you think, would we benefit from taking it? Just spotted this quickly and thought I'd write it down before I forget. Will look into it more tomorrow. Has lots of vitamins in it, and antitoxin thingmebobs. Also gensing? Improves liver function.
Lisa

Re: Acai berry.

Postby stinky17 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:14 pm

hiya did u look about this? isent it 4 weight loss?
stinky17

Postby Lisa » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Hi Claire,
Hows it going? Hope you're ok. Haven't looked into this anymore since writing this, sorry. But I will.
Another thing I'm looking into is Rosemary capsules, over on Yeehar a lady is using them, says she notices the
difference within 30-60 mins of taking them. Not sure if it'll work, but willing to give it ago, only a herb, it
cant do much damage, surely, and if I stand next to a lamb shank I might pull. ;) . LOL. x
Lisa

Postby lyndsey » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:11 am

Please be careful everyone with herbs as some can be toxic to the body whatever route you are going down, please consult with professional as they may interact with medication that people are already taking. That is why I took supplements down to herbalist see if my body needed them as I didnt want to be doing more harm than good. Take care everyone.

I going back to bed now after being woke up by my daughter and her friend staying night everyone.

Lyndsey xxx
lyndsey

Return to Diet