Breakfast -

Lunch -

Dinner -

Thanks
Jackal

Re: diet help

Postby Lisa » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:24 pm

Hello Jackal,

Breakfast; Rice Crispies, Cornflakes, Toast with jam. (white bread)

Lunch; Turkey bacon sarnie with tomatoes

Dinner; homemade chicken broth, chicken, carrots, potatoes. Chicken, white rice, with passata and mushrooms, celery, peppers.

Hope this helps alittle, we're all starving to death. lol. :roll:
Lisa

Postby smelly » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Lisas diet sounds simillar to mine. :)

I wouldnt go overboard on cutting things out because I tried eating virtually zero choline/TMO etc just to see if I could get to a state of not smelling very much, then like an exclusion diet for allergies, I would start introducing foods one at a time to see if I could tell if there was some things in particular would bring on the smell. Unfortunately I never got to the stage where I didnt smell (still getting peoples reactions) and I felt really ill eating so little nutrients....

So Im going to just try and eat a mostly vegetarian diet (get a recipe book) and throw in a tiny golf ball size amount of good quality turkey or organic chicken (dont know why you cant get organic turkey?) in the evening meal every day or every other day. Im personally not keen on idea of soya for some reason. Must have read something about it in past that put me off. And I will not go anywhere near an egg or anything that has touched an egg :lol: Dairy generally Im happy to cut right back on. Alcohol is becoming a fond remembered but distant friend :roll: I am thinking that this way I am eating a pretty good healthy diet while avoiding overloading on trigger foods.

This is just my opinion, but I would bet that once you stop eating lots of high choline foods, the next biggest cause of odour is probably hormone levels , which you cant just take a tablet to correct (why do some women ONLY get symptoms when menstruating...) But I think Im right in saying that 'drugs' like alcohol, junk food, E numbers, soya, smoking, and stress can affect hormones? :ugeek: So again, back to the healthy diet and avoiding these 'drugs'. And if Im wrong, so what , I've improved my general health, and not risked some medical problem in the future by starvingmyself of essential nutrients
smelly

Postby Lisa » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:20 am

Hi Melly, it's soooo hard with the food bit. Like others, I have a day off, n eat what I want. Tho, for me it's worse coz I like cauli, broccoli, cheese. I eat it AND I enjoy it, I think, what the hell, life's too short, but on most days I think I really must stick with this. I'ts hard work
Lisa

Postby Jackal » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:55 pm

how many calories are we eating? is oatmeal with water ok ?

check my image

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/9720/30204895.png
Jackal

Postby shania12345 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Lisa,

Can you give me your recipe for homemade chicken broth

Jackal,

My diet is pretty similar to Lisa's,my odor isn't under control yet,have been on the diet for 4 1/2 weeks but am aiming to try it for 3 months as it may take time

breakfast-nothing

lunch-2 ounces of ground turkey with mushrooms and small amount of potatoes

dinner--2 ounces of chicken with carrots and white rice

snack-plain potato chips made with cottonseed oil or sunflower/corn oil.
shania12345

Postby kittycat » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Hi Jackal, My hands smelt as strong of fish after I ate oats, as when I do eat fish! It was on Lisa's list tho, so worth a try, might be ok for you.
I've started making turkey casserole using S'bury's veg stock, it's in a polythene pouch and contains water, carrot, leek, onion, thyme, and bay. Still not perfect, but doesn't have all the suspect powders and additives that the cubes, and pots of boullion powder contain. kittyx
kittycat

Postby Lisa » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:40 am

Chicken broth;
Chicken/Turkey
Carrots
Celery
Potatoes
Knorr chicken noodle soup, (in a satchet), some ingredients ?
Lisa

Postby Jackal » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:33 pm

i brought some noddles but it said no egg on the packet but on the receit it said egg noddles .. so im worryed about that..

are ryvitas any good?

http://www.ryvita.co.uk/products/minis/salt-vinegar

http://www.ryvita.co.uk/products/minis/sweet-chilli

says soya and lecthin so not sure

thanks
Jackal

Postby shania12345 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Stay away from anything that says Soy Lecithin
shania12345

Next

Return to Diet